ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-26-2011, 13:38)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2011, 11:00)Sunny Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2011, 22:35)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ][*]Assault class speed scale was slightly reduced
Huh
Assault class will move more slowly?
He now moves like a turtle.

Nope, it's not going to be reduced any more, it's just that I forgot to mention that change in the previous change log.

(07-26-2011, 13:33)rsymmons Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please guide me to how I go about settings a 10 round limit instead of the default of 12? Step by step...

Step 1: Open your console
Step 2: Type mr_rating 10
Step 3: Hit enter

Good luck bro.

Nice one bruv, just a lil comment though. You do realise that CB only runs in MR10 right? Anyway of tiring that into the current CBmatch script?

Thanks for the response Smile
(07-26-2011, 13:44)rsymmons Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2011, 22:35)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ][*]Assault class speed scale was slightly reduced
Huh

Nope, it's not going to be reduced any more, it's just that I forgot to mention that change in the previous change log.

(07-26-2011, 13:33)rsymmons Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please guide me to how I go about settings a 10 round limit instead of the default of 12? Step by step...

Good luck bro.

Nice one bruv, just a lil comment though. You do realise that CB only runs in MR10 right? Anyway of tiring that into the current CBmatch script?

Sure, I'll change default MR to 10 for CB matches. I never play CB, thanks for telling me.
There should just be a combined ruleset that all leagues ladders follow to strengthen the community, maybe a 6 round switch with 1:45 per round and a 13 round limit?
(07-26-2011, 14:18)Pyroh Wrote: [ -> ]There should just be a combined ruleset that all leagues ladders follow to strengthen the community, maybe a 6 round switch with 1:45 per round and a 13 round limit?

Would take ages to get 'em all to agree.
(07-26-2011, 14:10)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2011, 13:44)rsymmons Wrote: [ -> ]
Huh

Good luck bro.

Sure, I'll change default MR to 10 for CB matches. I never play CB, thanks for telling me.

Xerox, thanks for the response and the feedback. I've managed to get the MR mode to 10 yay! I think some of the weapons under CB mode are incorrect these are the correct ones:

Pistols
M1911
Python
Makarov
ASP
CZ75

Submachine Guns
AK-74u
MP5K
Skorpion

Assault Rifles
M16
Famas
AK47
Commando

Sniper Rifle
L96A1

Shotgun
Stakeout

Tactical
Flashbang
Willy Pete

Lethal
Frag Grenade

That's actually really retarded that Xerok has to make a different ruleset for every leagues, why don't they all agree on one... It just splits the community with retarded rules...

It should be mr_12 for every leagues and i think 1:45 are better than 2:30 rounds...
Try making the reload of the shotgun and sniper faster (the 1 bullet reload after each shot).
and fix the shootable stuff in strat time.
(07-26-2011, 15:39)DRUNKKZ3 Wrote: [ -> ]That's actually really retarded that Xerok has to make a different ruleset for every leagues, why don't they all agree on one... It just splits the community with retarded rules...

It should be mr_12 for every leagues and i think 1:45 are better than 2:30 rounds...

Actually, you're response above should be referred to as "retarded" because it lacks grammar, punctuation and basic spelling. Barring that, I understand the point you're trying to make but that beats the whole aspect of people having their own preference. For example: ClanBase use 10 rounds per side; whereas ESL use 12. ClanBase have a different set of rules as to what their see as being fair whereas ESL have their own views too. I personally think 1:45 per round is far too short unlike yourself. We all have different opinions young sir Smile
Xerok,

If you were supplied with a rifles only mod complete with wwII imports from waw and code that works with it how tough would it be to get that into your mod?

Is that something you might be ok with doing?

We are trying to get a bolts only ladder rolling in TWL and it has a bit of a following and having it as part of yours would be completely bad-ass. Hell pubs would spring up all over with xkmod bolts only... like cod2 had.

I understand this might be asking waaaay too much but I'm trying to find out if any number of donations plus the actual mod we are looking at using, which is by all measure nothing compared to yours, might convince you to add this to your mod.

Having a rifles only option with all the benefits, additions, and tweaks of xkmod would be something I'm sure a few of us would be willing to donate enough to possibly peak your interest.

Thanks for any help.
hy...
why maxpackets at 40 or 50? most poeple i know play on 100.

why this limitation?

greetz