ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do u type the server adress in
(07-07-2011, 16:08)fLxsNN Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2011, 14:31)Sunny Wrote: [ -> ]XeroK, bring back the standard FOV.
I do not see anything, if FOV 90.

i think 95% of all players want fov90,so why should he bring fov 80 back? i dont know a reason ?! Big Grin
I think 95% play with FOV = 65.
But no matter what we think. It is important that people have a choice.
If you played the Promode cod4, then you'll understand.

(07-07-2011, 16:36)Sunny Wrote: [ -> ]I think 95% play with FOV = 65.

[Image: tumblr_liiismsb7S1qdsd2g.gif]
(07-07-2011, 14:31)Sunny Wrote: [ -> ]I think 95% play with FOV = 65.

This is the biggest crap i've ever heard about FOV.
Everyone is playing with FOV 80 (normally), check configs from matches, EVERY SINGLE PERSON is playing with FOV 80, not less. 90 is competitive.

btw. Xerok, why don't you mess with dmg? I think the default dmg is bad. It's getting lower and lower with distance.
It's like you staning 1 m away from enemy, you shot with 40 DMG, you are standing 25 , away from enemy, you shot with 22 dmg, and even lower. This is so bad.

IMO damage should be lowered, but the hitpoint should have different how to say it... ratio?
For example:
AK47 DMG = 25
HEAD 1.25
CHEST 1.0
LEG 0.8
ARM 0.5

So if you hit enemy with the head, you will make 1.25 * 25 = 100 HP = instant kill
If you hit enemy in the chest 4 times = 100 hp = you kill him
Same with arm and leg.

It's just my IMO but i think it would be less random like its now when you shot like 15 bullets and enemy is still alive, this is ridiculous.

Anyway, its just example and i think damage should be little different, like 1.20 for the head, 0.9 for the chest etc...

Think about it because it would be very good option. Offcouse all weapons should have new balance so you cant 1 shot kill thru whole map with pistol or aku, that would be also bullshit Smile
(07-07-2011, 16:51)Fr0styyy. Wrote: [ -> ]This is the biggest crap i've ever heard about FOV.
Everyone is playing with FOV 80 (normally), check configs from matches, EVERY SINGLE PERSON is playing with FOV 80, not less. 90 is competitive.
You say everyone, but it's not true.
I play with 65 and not only i. Read this forum.
(07-07-2011, 17:05)Sunny Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2011, 16:51)Fr0styyy. Wrote: [ -> ]This is the biggest crap i've ever heard about FOV.
You say everyone, but it's not true.
I play with 65 and not only i. Read this forum.

Then ur playing pubic, rotfl.
(07-07-2011, 16:51)Fr0styyy. Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2011, 14:31)Sunny Wrote: [ -> ]I think 95% play with FOV = 65.

This is the biggest crap i've ever heard about FOV.

btw. Xerok, why don't you mess with dmg? I think the default dmg is bad. It's getting lower and lower with distance.
It's like you staning 1 m away from enemy, you shot with 40 DMG, you are standing 25 , away from enemy, you shot with 22 dmg, and even lower. This is so bad.

IMO damage should be lowered, but the hitpoint should have different how to say it... ratio?
For example:
AK47 DMG = 25
HEAD 1.25
CHEST 1.0
LEG 0.8
ARM 0.5

So if you hit enemy with the head, you will make 1.25 * 25 = 100 HP = instant kill
If you hit enemy in the chest 4 times = 100 hp = you kill him
Same with arm and leg.

It's just my IMO but i think it would be less random like its now when you shot like 15 bullets and enemy is still alive, this is ridiculous.

Anyway, its just example and i think damage should be little different, like 1.20 for the head, 0.9 for the chest etc...

Think about it because it would be very good option. Offcouse all weapons should have new balance so you cant 1 shot kill thru whole map with pistol or aku, that would be also bullshit Smile

Last I checked 1.25 * 25 was 31.25
Omg, pff. I had something different in mind and i was writing something different, sry.
Xerok, ty its helped me.
But i have another questions.
1.will you do shoutcaster like in Cod4?
2. will you do a weapon menu?
3.will you do time out?
4.What about a hide case and a custom pland/defuse?
5.Will you do a ready up , when 1 side ended?
Best reg
Retards...The fov (Field of View) is in black ops not the same like in cod4.

In cod4 means cg_fov the real field of view. In Black Ops is the cg_fov_default only the weapon size, not a change for field of view like in cod4.

@XeroK

Is it possible to re-add the custom plant/defuse sound with increased range? It should be hearable like the standard sound (In range) and pls remove the briefcase