ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
geht nicht! wont work
(07-14-2011, 12:24)fry Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2011, 12:17)Roooby Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I have a mod with problemma 2.7 By downloading the mod in the game and I choose the class you see everything blurry .. I try to restart pc mod re-download from several servers nothing at all wrong .. how can I do? here's how you see me in the game http://i54.tinypic.com/slrztw.jpg

Go com_maxfps "250"

is the hotfix allready out?

Yes it is out.

TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE A BLURRED SCREEN:

IT IS THE DVAR BLOCKER, IT MEANS YOU HAVE A DVAR THAT'S OUT OF THE LIMIT, I.E. YOUR MAXFPS CAN'T GO FURTHER THAN 250, CHANGE THEM IN THE ADVANCED MENU.

Hope you managed to read.
ich checks nich! der schei will nicht laufen!
oke looking nice Big Grin

but now i have a new object for your TODO-list

- The weapons you create in the beginning, its not safed! Get that fixed pls. So i dont have to choose always camo for example or wich grenade-type i wanna use. We dont want to use the whole strat-time for only using the weapon i want to use the next round. thx

- Maybe quick-menu buttons for choosing weapons, like in cod4 promod. If it already exist tell me what bind i have to put in my cfg, to get assault for example.

- You get kicked from server if you are 30 seconds on desktop! Fix Pls.

- Time-out function !
(07-14-2011, 10:02)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2011, 10:00)might1022 Wrote: [ -> ]Can u fix other-language bug soon?

Fixing it right now, I'll upload the hotfix.
Foreign language fix uploaded, please try it and report any errors.

Same problem as before.
Language: German
Did you bring toggle back ?
me too, same problem! did i have to change the localized_german.iwd to localized_english.iwd?
omg use arrow keys + ENTER for weapon and side chosen !

omg benutzt pfeitasten dann geht es prima mit enter

oder einfacher maus mit enter geht am schnellsten und am einfachsten

or mouse and enter key on keyboard easy going 2sec ...
A question. When i go in to match mode like cbmatch the democlient i connect when he has fixsed. i dont how to get that fixed.
hi xerok

the silent walk exploit isn't fixed ?! is can still do it....

- u simply press and hold ADS+Walk+sprint -> and look u move very fast without sounds...

- and u need to fix the exploit off making nosound when jumping from high places when pressing "ADS" or "crouch"

- and created classes should be safed