ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i played the cod4 promod often last time some hours ago just too compare i already knew u did the same dmg etc whats completly ok but in black ops it just feels really different in gameplay then in cod4. i think 3 bullets for kill would be a good compromise
(07-10-2011, 19:45)Wolli Wrote: [ -> ]i played the cod4 promod often last time some hours ago just too compare i already knew u did the same dmg etc whats completly ok but in black ops it just feels really different in gameplay then in cod4. i think 3 bullets for kill would be a good compromise

You're probably right.
I might reduce the damage a little since I've got plenty of complains about that.
(07-10-2011, 19:50)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2011, 19:45)Wolli Wrote: [ -> ]i played the cod4 promod often last time some hours ago just too compare i already knew u did the same dmg etc whats completly ok but in black ops it just feels really different in gameplay then in cod4. i think 3 bullets for kill would be a good compromise

You're probably right.
I might reduce the damage a little since I've got plenty of complains about that.

probly is due the map difference, smallest map in bo is a normal map in cod4 adding in the higher damage and longer sprint duration and u got a fast paced game
in 2.6 very good balance, correct damage
(07-10-2011, 17:49)fry Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2011, 16:07)Ang3r++ Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone availibe to help me fix xKMod on my server =/ Done the tutorial 5 times, and I still cant get it to work =/

Add Ang3r_87[at]hotmail.com @Steam

delete all MODS with your FTP program if you have more loaded. then RE-SYNC files and wait long enough!!!

then go commandline again and restart....

otherwise make cleaninstall (fullwipe)
upload mod. RE-SYNC files DONT FORGET!!!!
commandline.......

restart!

A full wipe was the answer! Smile Thx!
(07-10-2011, 19:50)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]

You're probably right.

I like the damage, and the mod now. 2.6 is way better then 2.5 The only thing I have to complain about is fov. would rather see 65-90 instead of 80-90

Goood Job! Smile

I know lots of people that don't like the damage balance. Sniper doesn't kill sometimes unscoping with 1 bullet... Other guns are overpowered. You should consider balancing it a bit better.
Why did you removed the 8bits graphics?
Thanks for your time!
Dude.. You really want to play with forced 8 bit textures ?
Should leave the damage as it is and start on the class selection menu xD, ESL is doing a competition with xkmod starting next week so ull get loads of comments from there, just keep in mind u cant please everyone Wink
Maby i'm looking wrong, but i have tried to install the mod on the server..
The server loads the mod, evry thing works, exept ready-up mode.
-
Yes.. i have used /rcon xk_mode xk_cbmatch/

So what do i wrong?
ak47 kills with 2 hits in the head 3 in the chest.. :\