ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody had any issues with the BO 1.13 patch in combination with xKMod LIVE v1.0 ?
(08-19-2011, 19:05)Brawn Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody had any issues with the BO 1.13 patch in combination with xKMod LIVE v1.0 ?

I played a match on it yesterday and I had no issues in xKMod that weren't there before. From what the patch notes say mods should be rebuilt using the 1.13 raw files, although I'm quite sure it's not necessary.
Hi there !

Quick update to tell you guys that I'm now working with MetPL.

Basically, I got fed up working alone. I wasn't motivated enough anymore.

MetPL is the main developer of cMMod, we're gonna merge our 2 mods to give you all something very good. MetPL is extremely smart and clever, be sure his work on the mod will be an awesome thing for all of us.

Regards,
XeroK
thats just awesome!
Great news!
I hope MetPL isn't so fond of stealing scripts
(08-19-2011, 22:50)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]I hope MetPL isn't so fond of stealing scripts

Please, stop posting in this thread, a lot of bullshit comes out of your keyboard (:

Btw, go fuck your self, you clearly need it.
I think i will be great!!!

The guys from the League asked me what about the Hardcore Support. I said i dont know he bring it with the next Update.

You know an Date when you release this?
Awesome job on the mod, can't wait to see what you and met come up with Big Grin
In the words of a Russian guy on a youtube comments:

"I hav investigate dvar and finded dvar to reduce fps lags, it call g_antilag"