ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I am on nade training, if I throw my nade too high I'll die (Mistakes have been made) Sad
(07-12-2011, 14:55)RamboHH Wrote: [ -> ]nice support! NO ONE CAN GIVE AN ANSWER FOR ME?
Ive installed everything on the FTP
I got a "BLUE" Icon be side of the Server List of my Server
But when I enter its still normal without any MOD any suggestions pls

well if you go to our site link in my profile there is a how to pdf in the download bit i cant post up the link coz i dont want to advertise as im trying to be polite
(07-12-2011, 14:55)RamboHH Wrote: [ -> ]nice support! NO ONE CAN GIVE AN ANSWER FOR ME?

RamboHH go to your gameservers support page and stop the server. Then resync the files there is a link above on the page next to the ftp link.

Then wait 30 sec to 60 sec and restart the server.

Also make sure you changed the command line. mod = name of your map and config is the server.cfg. Also make sure you change the server.cfg to your custom settings. Change the name of the sv_host and enter a password when its a private server.

Hope this is usefull for you?
(07-12-2011, 16:22)ramires Wrote: [ -> ]When I am on nade training, if I throw my nade too high I'll die (Mistakes have been made) Sad

did you try the /god in console while using nade training? Cause godmode needs to be enabled every time you change map.

then go to gs.com

upload the folder mp_xkm26 over ftp

on gs.com go to config...

commandline: mp_xkm26
configfile: server.cfg

then go to gs.com info page

click on: Resync FTP
wait 30 Seconds

click view Files, all files sync ???

then click restart server

voila, server running with mod

i've been trying to get my http redirect to work for increase download speed but keep fail

here's my config for the redirect on the server:

set sv_wwwDownload 1
set sv_wwwBaseURL "www.shock-and-awe.com/cod7/"
set sv_wwwDlDisconnected "0"
Maybe am I doing something wrong? Thank you for your help.
how to use 8-bit textures in the xkmod 2,6?

in menu i dont find it!
server is set to sevo match but calls a draw @ 12 rounds. How do i get it to go to overtime ?

(07-12-2011, 17:28)turbo33 Wrote: [ -> ]

then go to gs.com

upload the folder mp_xkm26 over ftp

on gs.com go to config...

commandline: mp_xkm26
configfile: server.cfg

then go to gs.com info page

click on: Resync FTP
wait 30 Seconds

click view Files, all files sync ???

then click restart server

voila, server running with mod

Make sure the servers is STOPED before you load ftp and after you've done all the steps restart it
XeroK, fps limit 250 in your menu it's 250 max. ok. but if you type in console \com_maxfps 333 (or 0) you can have more than 250 fps. and 333 fps give players boost like more faster, no sound footsteps and much more. please fix it like in cod4 promod, if you type there \com_maxfps 333 you will hear a bad sound and you are unable to play and you're forced to put a value < 250. Hope you understand what I'm saying. Also the half side pause (so must ready up again).

Also Quote what pyroh said.
(07-12-2011, 19:14)Turuturu Wrote: [ -> ]i've been trying to get my http redirect to work for increase download speed but keep fail

here's my config for the redirect on the server:

set sv_wwwDownload 1
set sv_wwwBaseURL "www.shock-and-awe.com/cod7/"
set sv_wwwDlDisconnected "0"
Maybe am I doing something wrong? Thank you for your help.

Gameservers dosent allow 3rd party redirect. i asked them already via support. they have a fast redirect you can pay extra for. 5 dollors a month.
Rubbish we use a redirect and it works fine