ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-06-2011, 14:55)vinc93170 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Xerok , i got a little problem with ur mod : i upload xKmod 2.5 on my server and i do what i got to do with the commandline , i restart server and i Re-sync but when i'm on my server there is only the name of mod and there are no changes .

I got this problem just with 2.5 ...

Help me please , thanks Smile

That's just because you're not sync'ing the files in a proper way:

1. Stop the server
2. Click Re-sync
3. Verify that you have the 4 files (mod.ff, custom_ruleset.iwd, mp_xKMod.iwd and server.cfg) under mp_xkm25/

Should look like this:
[Image: 1124642177.png]

4. Do the needed changes into the commandline.txt (make sure you type mp_xkm25 and not mp_mxk25)
5. Restart the server

(07-06-2011, 15:29)messA Wrote: [ -> ]Hello xerok, why i uploaded a xkmod 2.5 on my server, and i doesnt have a ready up and a counter alive? Can u help me with this problem?
Best regards.

Use /rcon xk_mode eslmatch or cbmatch or cevomatch

(07-06-2011, 19:24)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]I like how 50% of the script is scrirpt from cod4 promod

If you mean the "strat" mode, I used mw2 promod strat mode and did some changes, which I believe has the exact same data lines that the cod4 one;It also could be the isValidMode function which was adapted from the cod4 one. Otherwise, no.
Not saying you completely copied everything but i'm pretty sure you just took the cod4promod readyup script and edited it. (same function names, same var names)

and stuff like using 'j' and not 'i' in this loop
Code:
        for ( j = 0; j < level.bombZones.size; j++ )
        {
        level.bombZones[j] maps\mp\gametypes\_gameobjects::disableObject();
        }
(07-06-2011, 19:35)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Not saying you completely copied everything but i'm pretty sure you just took the cod4promod readyup script and edited it. (same function names, same var names)

Code:
        {
        }

Sorry to disappoint you sir, but I didn't use the cod4 ready-up.
I used the MW2 Promod one, which I think is pretty much the same.

http://pastebin.com/NkmNe0NV
(07-06-2011, 19:38)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2011, 19:35)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Not saying you completely copied everything but i'm pretty sure you just took the cod4promod readyup script and edited it. (same function names, same var names)

Code:
        {
        }

Well, then they copied it from cod4promod and you copied it from mw2promod...
(07-06-2011, 19:40)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2011, 19:38)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]

Code:
        {
        }

Well, then they copied it from cod4promod and you copied it from mw2promod...

The word "copied" is a pretty strong one.

I started with it, followed it, and modified one by one the lines of code that weren't right, and trust me, there were a pretty lot of lines that were incompatible with black ops.

If you want to continue this conversation, I invite you to PM me, thank you.
What if the community asked for a custom choose loadout menu and it would need to save beyond game restarts? Would you be able to make it?

This is why I'm asking. If I still played competitive I wouldn't want the owner of the mod we all play not be able to make anything. And i'm not the worst. If you would post this on tek9 (cod4 competitive community site) everything has to be 100% perfect.

I just don't trust your coding skills if you base/copy your scripts of something else
(07-06-2011, 19:56)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]What if the community asked for a custom choose loadout menu and it would need to save beyond game restarts? Would you be able to make it?

This is why I'm asking. If I still played competitive I wouldn't want the owner of the mod we all play not be able to make anything. And i'm not the worst. If you would post this on tek9 (cod4 competitive community site) everything has to be 100% perfect.

I just don't trust your coding skills if you base/copy your scripts of something else

Tek9 is overrated.
@iAegle yup and the community sucks ass lol
(07-06-2011, 19:56)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]What if the community asked for a custom choose loadout menu and it would need to save beyond game restarts? Would you be able to make it?

I wouldn't post a beta on TEK9 c:
Not only talking about tek9, it's most of the internet