ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-21-2011, 00:48)DRUNKKZ3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2011, 23:19)ulli_123 Wrote: [ -> ]Pls add the G11 to ESLMATCH, permitted by the rules

http://www.esl.eu/eu/codbo/sd/5on5/ladde...ttachments

and here

http://www.esl.eu/de/codbo/sd/5on5/ladder/rules/

[Image: esl.png]

Hey dude, ESL, CB and all don't make rules, it's the community that create them because of popular request, most players wanted these weapons to be removed ( as it has been for EMS ) and it has been done. weapons are fine this way in xKMod, no need to add some other...

+1

EMS RULES!! Big Grin
xkmod 2.8 coming today or tomorrow ?
please do that the esl settings at HQ, TDM, CTF and DM can load,
then your mod are officially recognized at esl.
(07-21-2011, 12:52)kallii Wrote: [ -> ]please do that the esl settings at HQ, TDM, CTF and DM can load,
then your mod are officially recognized at esl.

DM and TDM are supported. I'm not sure HQ and CTF are played, are they ? Well maybe CTF but I'm almost certain HQ is not. I may add support for all game modes anyway.

New HUD:

[Image: 1125915934.jpg]

Note: If you got the 2.8 from the official server and are thinking about uploading on your GS.com server, DON'T. The version that's in the Official server is a snapshot of the 2.8 and hasn't all of the upcoming features (such as the new HUD).
@ XeroK can u removing the score under left side cod4 style?? for better HUD ?
in 2.9 or 2.8 :p?
(07-21-2011, 13:24)mohaaa Wrote: [ -> ]@ XeroK can u removing the score under left side cod4 style?? for better HUD ?

What do you mean ? afaik score isn't removed on cod4's hud. Plus even if it is, this is another game, I may have taken some aspects from cod4 but this isn't cod4.
(07-21-2011, 13:29)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2011, 13:24)mohaaa Wrote: [ -> ]@ XeroK can u removing the score under left side cod4 style?? for better HUD ?

What do you mean ? afaik score isn't removed on cod4's hud. Plus even if it is, this is another game, I may have taken some aspects from cod4 but this isn't cod4.

he means the score thingy in the left bottom corner of ure screenshot, says if ure winning/losing and how many rounds each side has atm
Well that's not removed on cod4.

[Image: 1125918576.jpg]
[Image: bhupbrl7x55i.jpg]

and

[Image: qaibtf1qt6bt.jpg]