ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have uploaded this mod to our server but the demo client keeps connecting and then the match wont start because the demo client doesnt not ready up.
(07-11-2011, 22:32)Thomo Wrote: [ -> ]I have uploaded this mod to our server but the demo client keeps connecting and then the match wont start because the demo client doesnt not ready up.

kick after everyone rupped

hi when I am with the custom comp time around the limit and wants to change plant + defuse the time it takes not that something I do wrong
here
setDvar( "scr_sd_timelimit", 2.0 ); // [0->] (minutes) its 2.5
setDvar( "scr_sd_roundlimit", 16 ); // [0->] (points) its 15
setDvar( "scr_sd_roundswitch", 8 ); // [0->] (points) its 0

so my settings should be at s&z
typo: strat time 5 seconds must be start time! at the begin of a round...
(07-12-2011, 01:55)Dutchmaster Wrote: [ -> ]typo: strat time 5 seconds must be start time! at the begin of a round...

No, it's supposed to be STRAT time.
How can I enable vote in mymatch mode??
(07-12-2011, 02:18)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2011, 01:55)Dutchmaster Wrote: [ -> ]typo: strat time 5 seconds must be start time! at the begin of a round...

Like a boss, Really !?
(07-12-2011, 10:33)Dutchmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2011, 02:18)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]

Like a boss, Really !?

He is right Dutchmaster. STRAT time comes from strategy time, not from start time.

Btw xeroK is there a way to change the allowed weapons list as for CB rules the galil isn't allowed and the famas is and visa versa with ESL.
Great Mod, but why don't you remove actuall Bomb Sound and Put the sound in when he normally opens the Bombcase, maybe it has to be a bit louder, but I think it would be more reallistic than a Bomb with buttons which make a sound Big Grin
But Really Nice Mod!!

Sorry for bad English^^
nice support! NO ONE CAN GIVE AN ANSWER FOR ME?
Ive installed everything on the FTP
I got a "BLUE" Icon be side of the Server List of my Server
But when I enter its still normal without any MOD any suggestions pls