ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
perfect! in my server it's ready perfectly... ready up ok, redirect ok, weap restriction ok, eslmatch ok....
(07-02-2011, 15:16)nDr3w Wrote: [ -> ]perfect! in my server it's ready perfectly... ready up ok, redirect ok, weap restriction ok, eslmatch ok....

give me your steam pls,i have some questions Wink
first do weapon and movement balancing and then fix all the little bugs pls
I have a lot of FPS drops in 2.4.. i dont know what u have changed but its not ok. 2.3 is oke
Good afternoon creator xKmode! I beg you to do all the jumping Zauka in cod 4, also in version 2.4 after the first jump, it's worth asking how to fix dug these shortcomings. Also fix a bug with the selection oruzheya startup game. Make a sound when stepping on uneven surfaces, or on anything. Return sniper weapon in version 2.3. Thank you for your understanding.
Feedback on 2.4:

+ Weapon replacement works now fine (for me) only had a kit with AUG - this got exchanged with AK47

- (was also 2.3) Hitmarkers and shadows are disabled EVERY round. So if you wanna see some shadow or hitmarkers you have to enable them manually ( or by binded script) to endure only one round. Thats still anoying for me. I guess there are more low graphics players, but i still wanna get some delicious graphics out of a ( my ) highend system.
- Bombcase is still on screen while plant/defuse

Some Thoughts about silent crouch & silent ADS:
I played recently an ESL gather and i real gotta say, it's kinda boring. NO sounds at all Time. Minutes of silence... well' you even can silent climb and silent land after a jumpt from a roof, if you go to prone or crouch immidiatly. Does this community really think the crouching sound is THAT BAD?

well after everybody has /snd_losOcclusion 0 entered, everybody hears everybody steps. No matter what cheap headset you got.

No ambient sounds are perfect. But no step-sounds (crouched/ADS/climb/jump down) at all - imho that's really boring. Anybody else wanna go back to the usual crouch rustling?
(07-02-2011, 18:09)Brawn Wrote: [ -> ]Feedback on 2.4:

+ Weapon replacement works now fine (for me) only had a kit with AUG - this got exchanged with AK47

- (was also 2.3) Hitmarkers and shadows are disabled EVERY round. So if you wanna see some shadow or hitmarkers you have to enable them manually ( or by binded script) to endure only one round. Thats still anoying for me. I guess there are more low graphics players, but i still wanna get some delicious graphics out of a ( my ) highend system.
- Bombcase is still on screen while plant/defuse

Some Thoughts about silent crouch & silent ADS:
I played recently an ESL gather and i real gotta say, it's kinda boring. NO sounds at all Time. Minutes of silence... well' you even can silent climb and silent land after a jumpt from a roof, if you go to prone or crouch immidiatly. Does this community really think the crouching sound is THAT BAD?

well after everybody has /snd_losOcclusion 0 entered, everybody hears everybody steps. No matter what cheap headset you got.

No ambient sounds are perfect. But no step-sounds (crouched/ADS/climb/jump down) at all - imho that's really boring. Anybody else wanna go back to the usual crouch rustling?

Nope it was on cod4 promod also... He want to make a promod like version and nothing else..
(07-02-2011, 17:58)mythi Wrote: [ -> ]Good afternoon creator xKmode! I beg you to do all the jumping Zauka in cod 4, also in version 2.4 after the first jump, it's worth asking how to fix dug these shortcomings. Also fix a bug with the selection oruzheya startup game. Make a sound when stepping on uneven surfaces, or on anything. Return sniper weapon in version 2.3. Thank you for your understanding.

+111111111
Time to put some new screens in the first post xerok Smile
Sniper crosshair still looks too small compared to cod4 ( or am I wrong?)
- 2.3 version of the shooting without a sight was excellent but not always kill with first shot, the 2.4 sniper was sad
- Jumping 2.3 were excellent, they had little to fix, rather than removing them
- Do you have a perfect example of promod 2.11 (COD4) that prevent you look at it and do the same ideal for COD BO

Sorry me for my English