ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-08-2011, 16:53)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2011, 16:42)fry Wrote: [ -> ]I have found a MAJOR bug, sry for all the coding but you cant play now RADIATION.

If you close the BIG doors in the mid of the map, it works once and you get kicked from server.

Then the next rounds, the BIG doors will stay closed. They are not open! And if you go near the buttons for closing or open it. You always get kicked from server.

This has to be fixed otherwise RADIATION cant be played.

But for the rest looks nice Big Grin

YES !

I knew that, and fixed it, and then put back the old radiation raw file and compiled it. Dumb me.

Thanks for telling me, I'll fix that right now.

so the fixed is up? or is it still the radiationbugversion?

thx anyway
(08-08-2011, 22:23)redroverza Wrote: [ -> ]I followed your suggestion and after a map restart the setting is gone. This is a problem as an admin is not always on the server to select the map or restart the map etc. We need voting enabled. I have tested all the available modes. Each mode has a portion of what we need but no single mode can provide the complete solution. For example public has voting but no startup and teamkill. cevomatch has the startup and teamkill and voting but the number of rounds is doesnt work for us. Each of the match modes appears to be(I assume) hardcoded and cannot be changed and saved. I tried adding the dvars to the server.cfg to no effect. I tried using mymatch but even adding the the g_allowVote dvar to the custom ruleset had no effect.

In other words I cannot get voting to stay enabled in match mode other than cevomatch which has the wrong number of rounds and round switch

oPEN THE Z_CUSTOM_RULESET with winrar and with notepad change the setting of custom _public.gsc .... all the setting are there for you.....
Quote:// team killing
setDvar( "scr_team_fftype", 2 ); // [0-3] (0: disabled, 1: enabled, 2: reflect, 3: shared)

// player death/respawn settings
setDvar( "scr_player_forcerespawn", 1 ); // [0-1] (require player to press use key to spawn, do not require use key to spawn)
setDvar( "scr_player_suicidespawndelay", 0 ); // [0->] (points)

// server issues
setDvar( "sv_kickBanTime", 60 );
setDvar( "sv_reconnectlimit", 0 );
setDvar( "sv_timeout", 600 );
setDvar( "sv_floodProtect", 4 ); // [0->] Chat flood protection (in lines)
setDvar( "sv_voice", 0 ); // [0-1] Can players speak ?
setDvar( "scr_intermission_time", 15 ); // [0->] Time between 2 maps
setDvar( "scr_player_forcerespawn", 1 ); // [0-1]
setDvar( "scr_player_suicidespawndelay", 0 ); // [0->]
setDvar( "scr_teamKillPunishCount", 0 ); // [0-1]
setDvar( "scr_team_kickteamkillers", 1 ); // [0-1]
setDvar( "scr_team_teamkillspawndelay", 0 ); // [0-1]
setDvar( "scr_teambalance", 1 ); // [0-1]
setDvar( "g_allowVote", 0 ); // [0-1] Allow voting
setDvar( "g_deadChat", 1 ); // [0-1] Can alive players see what dead people write ?
setDvar( "scr_game_allowfinalkillcam", 1 ); // [0-1] End-game killcam
setDvar( "scr_game_allowkillcam", 1 ); // [0-1] Normal Killcam after each kill
setDvar( "scr_game_spectatetype", 1 ); // [0-2] (0: disabled, 1: team only, 2: all)
setDvar( "scr_game_matchstarttime", 10 ); // [0->] (seconds)
setDvar( "scr_enable_hiticon", 2 ); // [0-2] (disabled, hit icon on, hit icon on but not through walls)
setDvar( "scr_enable_scoretext", 1 ); // [0-1] (exp popups, +5 etc)
setDvar( "scr_hardcore", 0 ); // [0-1] Hardcore mode yes/no
}
Quote:very constructive criticism Troll

first, i respekt his work but he release anny mods without test and this is bullshit.
2.8,Marakow run bug, 2.9 side switch...
xK live gamplay like HC, sometimes you cant pick the bomb, FAIL!
2 rounds are playing,you have 2 kills one dath and one Player call timeout. at this time you shoot a player and he kill you 16 times, scoreboard sayed after restart
2 kills 16 death. FAIL!you can use 2 scope FAIL!
i have a lot of fps drops in this mod.

is this constructive criticism?
In xKMod 1.0 live there are no assists points. Like when u hit someone, and ur mate kills him, there is no points (+3). Good job. Fix it pls/
(08-09-2011, 15:34)kallii Wrote: [ -> ]

first, i respekt his work but he release anny mods without test and this is bullshit.
2 rounds are playing,you have 2 kills one dath and one Player call timeout. at this time you shoot a player and he kill you 16 times, scoreboard sayed after restart

If you would learn English [I can't understand half the bugs] and actually give constructive criticism @XeroK might actually care to fix the bugs you posted.

I can see why you have negative rep. Nyan Cat
(08-09-2011, 17:44)[CoDBOMod]Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2011, 15:34)kallii Wrote: [ -> ]

If you would learn English [I can't understand half the bugs] and actually give constructive criticism @XeroK might actually care to fix the bugs you posted.

I can see why you have negative rep. Nyan Cat

Now his rep is even lower TrollTrollTrollTrollTroll
today i'm played an war on live1.0.. one round i switched to stakeout and got 1 flash... after i throw it i had a smoke-nade. it happend only one time...
weapon binds and flash\smoke bindsssssssssss
if u will have that it will be a damn perfect mod.
This mod needs a more organized testing scheme. I suggest setting up a Mantis bug tracking system for xKMod at http://www.mantisbt.org/ and instead of only uploading it on the official server (which barely anyone is on) upload a test version to this thread so you don't get bugged releases.
@XeroK i dont know if its a bug or what not, but when a teamie throws a nade near you, no nade indicator comes up? am i wrong or what?