ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-09-2011, 23:52)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2011, 23:43)fintan Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2011, 22:03)zlol Wrote: [ -> ]weapon balance is fine, wallbang damage is fine, remove hitmarkers and no one will whine anymore...

why remove hitmarkers? LQL
just fix the weapon dmg

Removing hitmarkers will balance the damage aswell, since people won't really know if they hit something

nah. i think hitmarkers are fine - but not through walls..
its just a safety Smile, belongs to CoD Smile
Hit markers have been removed when shooting thru walls since 2.6. Regular hit markers will not be removed.

Damage seems a high for now, because it's been a huge change, people still used to the regular damage where you need to shoot 10 rounds to kill one guy.

I'll give it a little time and then I'll start balancing weapons depending on feedback.
Weapon damage is far to high now it is like playing HC, back to 2.5 or leave damage as original codbo. Its not a fun mod to play now unless you like HC and constant wallbannging Sad
It's just fine, some people have no idea what a competition mod is -__-
(07-10-2011, 00:21)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]Hit markers have been removed when shooting thru walls since 2.6. Regular hit markers will not be removed.

yea i ment wallbang hitmarkers, played some wars today didnt notice they were gone :<
You fucked up the weapon damage system.

What needed to be done is the headshot multiplier needed to be raised on all guns, and the bullets need to do different damage depending on what bone you hit.

ATM it's 2 shots from across the map with an AK in the HAND or FOOT = kill, that is not right. It should do damage according to bone, what you have created is hardcore good job.

The damage is fine for most guns it just needs to do less for hand / foot and more for neck / head.
Perfect damage .. right under here

[Image: PromodStats.png]
Yea the weapon damage is overpowered now since that it is an AK 2 shots anywhere in the body not even mattering on the range. Definetly need to vary the dmg multipliers more in the head/neck/chest, little or none in the limbs. Hope you get a fix soon cause right now i'd rather be playing 2.5

Also the bomb sound is still kind of a pain. I dont know maybe you can get different sounds with better mod tools but the normal plant sound beeping 3 times on the plant is very quiet....I mean, the simple COD4 plant/defuse sound was perfect....base it off that. Could also hear it from a farther distance than in BO
(07-10-2011, 01:16)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]Perfect damage .. right under here

This bullshit can suck my right under here.
(07-10-2011, 01:16)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]Perfect damage .. right under here

That's exactly what I used as reference.

(07-10-2011, 01:11)gellin Wrote: [ -> ]You fucked up the weapon damage system.

What needed to be done is the headshot multiplier needed to be raised on all guns, and the bullets need to do different damage depending on what bone you hit.

ATM it's 2 shots from across the map with an AK in the HAND or FOOT = kill, that is not right. It should do damage according to bone, what you have created is hardcore good job.

The damage is fine for most guns it just needs to do less for hand / foot and more for neck / head.

Weapons will be balanced over time, this is the very first time damage was modified. Your flaming is not needed, you can go away.