ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2.7 version after each round fov graphs reset
14/07/2011: HUGE update, 2.7 update is live and it's bigger than my penis, can you imagine ?

Change log for the 2.7:

Code:
BETAv2.7:
+ Classes menu was finally implemented !
+ Class can be changed in the first 15 seconds of a round and will always change if in ready-up
+ Removed silent walking exploit when holding left button to ADS
+ Finally fixed the ready-up democlient issue, while in ready-up democlient will not connect, when ready up is over, democlient will connect
+ Fixed and changed plant/defuse sound which was disabled due to last 1.11 patch
+ Added "Drop the bomb" bind to the advanced menu
+ Stakeout fire rate was brought back to the default fire rate, nerf had no point
+ Commando fire rate was reduced
+ Assault weapons damage was reduced of 5, SMG's weapons damage was reduced of 10
+ Bullet penetration multiplier was slightly reduced
+ L96A1 has a "variable zoom" model by default (only looks, no variable zoom possible while scoping), you'll no longer have a big-ass telescope on it
+ Grenades can no longer be thrown back
+ Sky color tweak was added
+ Sunlight no longer resets on every round
+ Dvar blocker was added, if any of your dvars are out of the limit you'll not be able to see
+ Enabled in-game "bind" and "wait"
+ Leafs no longer move

Of course, download it right here.

(07-14-2011, 04:37)might1022 Wrote: [ -> ]please add "camouflage" and "emblem" to class menu,
and add detail image with class menu like CoD4 promod.

Camo was added, emblem will not.
I'm working on adding selected weapons images on the menu.
failed: "could not load image "hud_icon_stuck_arrow"?
what did i wrong?
(07-14-2011, 09:28)XxRan3xX Wrote: [ -> ]failed: "could not load image "hud_icon_stuck_arrow"?
what did i wrong?

same here reinstalled game, same!!! XeroK??
(07-14-2011, 09:29)trcjoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2011, 09:28)XxRan3xX Wrote: [ -> ]failed: "could not load image "hud_icon_stuck_arrow"?
what did i wrong?

same here reinstalled game, same!!! XeroK??

what did i wrong?

What language are your games in ?
german!
(07-14-2011, 09:32)XxRan3xX Wrote: [ -> ]german!

same
Nice work!thanks!
But fovsclale still resets every map.
and plz add camo more lol

btw,can u make smoke effect bigger?like CoD4.
Black Ops's smoke is too small and a little useless.
(07-14-2011, 09:32)XxRan3xX Wrote: [ -> ]german!

Found the problem: The image you're trying to load is in localized_English_iw00.iwd and since your game is in german, you don't have it.

I'll look for a fix asap.
thx......