ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nice work....
..but for the future i think it would be better that only 1 of both teams can use sniper in s&d!
(07-24-2011, 21:55)XxRan3xX Wrote: [ -> ]nice work....
..but for the future i think it would be better that only 1 of both teams can use sniper in s&d!

+1

Haha, it is supposed to be like that, I had to fix it since the limitations were a lil' bit broken. Yes, each team will have 1 sniper.
(07-24-2011, 23:15)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]

Haha, it is supposed to be like that, I had to fix it since the limitations were a lil' bit broken. Yes, each team will have 1 sniper.

any chance theres ever gonna be a toggle for the promod graphic settings or ure default config?
(07-24-2011, 18:02)poyastrol Wrote: [ -> ]hello, my question is in the public mode, I can limit the number of snipers? in the public mode should not have more than one or two snipers let alone modes cb esl league as it only allows one per team .

pd: xkmod server 18 slot: 10 snipers and 8 with the other weapons!
pd2: the sniper weapon is very very good, is easy to kill with this weapon, God limits!
For the love of god / / Limit the number of snipers! Now!

ChickenChickenChickenChickenFuck yea!FuuTrollAngry

+ Silent footsteps are now fully accurate (noise is heard when jumping/falling/landing)

its only heard by jumping person himself.
not by other ppl.fix plz
xKMOD2.8 I cant add friendly fire.
this is my setting.
setDvar( "scr_team_fftype", 1 ); // [0-3] (0: disabled, 1: enabled, 2: reflect, 3: shared)

with 2.7,this works,but 2.8 not.Its only for me?
Please check it.
+1 for footsteps heared by yourself and not by others. Fix it pls its very annoying.
Hi all ,
Xerok
I would change " strat time 6 " second to 3 second but
setDvar( "scr_game_matchstarttime", 3 ); don't works ,
Thank you Xerok for your mod,i have send a privete message for you.
in version 2.8 has a bug when you choose a pistol Makarov when you run silently
(07-22-2011, 08:48)SchtroumpfGamer Wrote: [ -> ]/rcon xk_mode strat to swtch nade training

I still cannot get into nade training using this command. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance