ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Try this:

Download the localized_English_iw00.iwd here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O1C94FY4

Put it in your /main/ folder

Everyone that has the game in a languagr other than English, please report any errors.

EDIT: If you have a localized_German_iw00.iwd, open it with winrar/zip and show me what's inside (all the image files) with a screenshot or write them down, that'll be appreciated.
ill try.........
But fovsclale still resets every map and next round - is there a quick solution to this problem?
you need to remove the default fov 80 dvar in the xkmod file, then it shouldnt reset.. btw menu looks great, add key binds and images like you said, be sexy!
[Image: iw001.JPG]
[Image: iw002.JPG]
[Image: iw003.JPG]
[Image: iw004.JPG]

on the last pic the last 6 lines are different, the rest ist img 3
(07-14-2011, 09:46)koil Wrote: [ -> ]you need to remove the default fov 80 dvar in the xkmod file, then it shouldnt reset.. btw menu looks great, add key binds and images like you said, be sexy!

little me more how to do it
(07-14-2011, 09:28)XxRan3xX Wrote: [ -> ]failed: "could not load image "hud_icon_stuck_arrow"?
what did i wrong?
exact same problem, russian language
fix pls

(07-14-2011, 09:47)trcjoe Wrote: [ -> ][Image: iw001.JPG]
[Image: iw002.JPG]
[Image: iw003.JPG]
[Image: iw004.JPG]

on the last pic the last 6 lines are different, the rest ist img 3

Huge thanks, I think I found the problem, I'll just have to add everything that ends with a "_loc" in your iwd in the mod's .iwd.
kann ichs mir ja sparen^^

same!
Can u fix other-language bug soon?