ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, also could u add the option for knife round? like so it gives you no ammo, i know a few teams use knife round to choose maps and sides...
(08-31-2011, 22:46)armagedon Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, also could u add the option for knife round? like so it gives you no ammo, i know a few teams use knife round to choose maps and sides...

very nice idea
Please add adds option(silencer) and make the choose weapon saveable...i like to play with smoke and every time i change a class i have to choose again the smoke..is very anoying!!!
(09-01-2011, 18:24)EliteDriver Wrote: [ -> ]Please add adds option(silencer) and make the choose weapon saveable...i like to play with smoke and every time i change a class i have to choose again the smoke..is very anoying!!!

i vote for classbinds on buttons so we don't have to choose anymore from menu and can press our binded button !!!

edit: hmm i think this should be possible already and you don't tell us yet how to do it xD
I think it would be pretty sweet to implement a cosmetic toggle to switch between cod4 and blops weapons/sounds. From what I know it is fairly straight forward to convert the cod4 models and sounds to blops. A simple menu option and command(cg_cod4style) could switch back and forth between the different looks. That way you could switch python to deagle, mp5 to cod4mp5, ak74 to p90 etc..

On a more gameplay related note I suggest you add the option to use suppressors on weapons and that you remove red dots, they are a huge crutch.

@up
BO sounds dont even have valid WAV header, as cod4 sounds did
and in the start time must be no damge....
whats up guys? nobody's working anymore? or spend the whole time on working so you can't give quick news how long till next update? xkmlive is realy nice, but there is still much more room for improvements !!

every 3rd day a short and quick status message would be very nice. even if you've done nothing in this 3 days, would be nice to known.
(09-08-2011, 16:21)T3h vICE Wrote: [ -> ]whats up guys? nobody's working anymore? or spend the whole time on working so you can't give quick news how long till next update? xkmlive is realy nice, but there is still much more room for improvements !!

every 3rd day a short and quick status message would be very nice. even if you've done nothing in this 3 days, would be nice to known.

+1 Wanna to know too
scr_player_healthregentime 5
scr_player_maxhealth 30

as locked ?

I have try to set them to 0 and 30 in custom rules set. (for Hardcore mod), it doesn't work than (2.8 and 2.9 version)