ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
aku is overpowered and OMFG the commando...FAIL !!! the commando is totaly wrong. it's dmg and speed is like the 3 bullet gun but with all 30 bullets in seconds -.-

AKU MOAR Recoil pls so it's hard to kill on range. it should be a close combat weapon but atm you can rock with it everywhere -.-
(07-11-2011, 02:49)T3h vICE Wrote: [ -> ]aku is overpowered and OMFG the commando...FAIL !!! the commando is totaly wrong. it's dmg and speed is like the 3 bullet gun but with all 30 bullets in seconds -.-

AKU MOAR Recoil pls so it's hard to kill on range. it should be a close combat weapon but atm you can rock with it everywhere -.-

Commando has indeed been modified and for AK-U you're saying the exact same thing in the exact same sentence, "its hard to kill on range" "but atm you can rock with it everywhere", be more specific please.

(07-11-2011, 01:44)Semperfid Wrote: [ -> ]Maby i'm looking wrong, but i have tried to install the mod on the server..
The server loads the mod, evry thing works, exept ready-up mode.
-
Yes.. i have used /rcon xk_mode xk_cbmatch/

So what do i wrong?

It's /rcon xk_mode cbmatch.
is there anyway you would be able to mod this so it works for deathmatch?
Can u show the number of alive players in public mode?
(07-11-2011, 03:16)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2011, 01:44)Semperfid Wrote: [ -> ]Maby i'm looking wrong, but i have tried to install the mod on the server..
-

So what do i wrong?

It's /rcon xk_mode cbmatch.

lol fail, ...

But thanks.. you saved the day rofl.

people complaining about guns have to realize its in beta, thats why its in beta, to be tested... dont complain like an antagonizing moron, just say whats up, how you feel.. prob get a better response from it..

nj btw xerok, keep it up Big Grin
i think every weapon should need minimum 3 hits, better 4,except sniper, cause please remember its black ops not MW1 or MW2 and the recoil should be retaillike, maybe a bit less, so ppl have to deal with a bit challange of their skills.
-

So what do i wrong?

use:
/rcon login rconpassword
/rcon xk_mode cbmatch

any chance theres gonna be a on/off toggle for the graphics and other stuff that are forced atm?
(07-11-2011, 09:02)trcjoe Wrote: [ -> ]i think every weapon should need minimum 3 hits, better 4, ........ so ppl have to deal with a bit challange of their skills.

uh sick in you head? So mw4 should be then 5 Hits for a kill? if this goes on and on we need 2 complete ammoclips for 1 kill and you bether dont waste 1 bullet then from that ammo clip.

Its ridiculous and annoying when you give with single fire, 2 headshots and they still wont die. Why should the bether aim-people suffer under the low-aim players???? Undecided