ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-10-2011, 15:34)fry Wrote: [ -> ]good idea!

if your doing that, maybe also only 1 scope and only 1 shotgun....

weapons menu... was on your todo-list right?

It's on the todolist already i guess
Is anyone availibe to help me fix xKMod on my server =/ Done the tutorial 5 times, and I still cant get it to work =/

Add Ang3r_87[at]hotmail.com @Steam
(07-10-2011, 15:34)fry Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2011, 14:40)tybr Wrote: [ -> ]WIll you restrict the Aku's 2 only 2 per team ?

good idea!

if your doing that, maybe also only 1 scope and only 1 shotgun....

weapons menu... was on your todo-list right?

+1
(07-10-2011, 16:07)Ang3r++ Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone availibe to help me fix xKMod on my server =/ Done the tutorial 5 times, and I still cant get it to work =/

Add Ang3r_87[at]hotmail.com @Steam

delete all MODS with your FTP program if you have more loaded. then RE-SYNC files and wait long enough!!!

then go commandline again and restart....

otherwise make cleaninstall (fullwipe)
upload mod. RE-SYNC files DONT FORGET!!!!
commandline.......

restart!
(07-10-2011, 13:05)fintan Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2011, 12:40)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2011, 12:34)Fr0styyy. Wrote: [ -> ]It's really overpowered... Every multiplier should be changed! How are imaginating that you shot leg or chest and you take same DMG? This is ridiculous.
As i said...

"AK47 DMG = 36
Headshot = 3.0 / 108 DMG
Chest = 0.75 / 27 DMG
Arm = 0.72 / 26 DMG
Leg = 0.72 / 26 DMG
Stomach = 0.94 / 34 DMG

Offcourse it need to be little re-balanced again, but i think it's fair option.
Little lose of bullet power would be nice too (~3-5% for AK47)."

You can higher the damage imo.

One shot headshots suck.. too much luck in that.

yea sure. i think headshot should make a 1hit with ak47.
the values are fine!

I agree with some arguments but at the 2.6 the weps do too much damage i think, maybe (like BO builded) a few more hits would kill, 3- or 4 would be ok, a.t.m. u can kill with 2 shots, thats to easy..... maybe u can change it a bit.
Just wanted to say gratz since the mod is getting used in an ESL cup the 13th =]
dammage messed up,feels almost like hardcore. no one wants to use it even thow the planting and defusing is great

cant you just use the same mutipliers as cod4 promod?
are you "no one" or are there actually really a lot of people cause i dont see many replies that implies that
hes not that wron almost everyone i know and who test it didnt liked it. including me i played the mod very often but now i stopped, i hope there will be 2.7 with a more decent dmg soon
(07-10-2011, 18:58)achille5zz Wrote: [ -> ]dammage messed up,feels almost like hardcore. no one wants to use it even thow the planting and defusing is great

cant you just use the same mutipliers as cod4 promod?

Are you being serious ? I've said more that 4 times than cod4 promod multipliers are EXACTLY THE ONES I used as reference.

Compare:
[Image: xkmoddamagechart.jpg]

To:
[Image: PromodStats.png]