ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wallbang is tooooooooooooooooooo easy omg video inc
(07-09-2011, 19:27)fLxsNN Wrote: [ -> ]wallbang is tooooooooooooooooooo easy omg video inc
(07-09-2011, 19:32)tybr Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2011, 19:27)fLxsNN Wrote: [ -> ]wallbang is tooooooooooooooooooo easy omg video inc

Go on strat mode and show me the damages you do.

First people complain about wall-thru damage being OP, I reduce them, they complain about them being so underpowered, I buff them again, and they complain again about them being OP ? Really ?

(07-09-2011, 18:37)mcgiver93 Wrote: [ -> ]yes. how can we get ready the democlient?

That's a known issue I'll try to fix.

Shouldn't listen to the community about balance issues too much
(07-09-2011, 20:21)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't listen to the community about balance issues too much

This, try to do whatever you find best. Everyone has its opinion and it will never be good to everyone. In the end its your mod
@XeroK

the wallbang demage is good... get also postive replies from other people on that

weapon balance is ok
the sunlight setting change back to default value when the round restart...
Hi Xerok. Why do not you fix a simple mistake .. not defenSe, and defenCe. Just asking you to try to make the selection of weapons. Thx.
(07-09-2011, 20:59)fnnor Wrote: [ -> ]@XeroK

the wallbang demage is good... get also postive replies from other people on that

weapon balance is ok

lol!?!?!?!?!?!
its like hardcore now.. u dont need any skills .. :/
i think every weap with 2shot is too much.. :E

please try to change the weapons more, i dont think its the real thing for heavy matches.. LQL
weapon balance is fine, wallbang damage is fine, remove hitmarkers and no one will whine anymore...