ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Xerok,

i dont know if its possible but can you make the colors like killfeed overhead names and so on clientside customizeable ?

Thank you

directx pb = update dirext or SHUT DOWN YOUR HAXXXXXXXXXXX
also not sure if this has been mentioned before but the number of players left alive for each team is hidden under the lagometer, so if you use the lagometer you cant see the number of people left alive in the round.
How do you get 8 bit textures running in public matches?
I LIKE UR WORK I WANT A PS3 BLACK OPS MOD IT IS A NICE IDEA
(07-07-2011, 17:43)Sunny Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2011, 17:29)Amoc_ns0 Wrote: [ -> ]Retards...The fov (Field of View) is in black ops not the same like in cod4.

In cod4 means cg_fov the real field of view. In Black Ops is the cg_fov_default only the weapon size, not a change for field of view like in cod4.
if remove from config "cg_fovstsale 1.125" the real size will not only have weapons

it only changes the fov completely when you die or respawn , if not it only changes the weapon fov.
(07-08-2011, 01:05)execute5150 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2011, 17:29)Amoc_ns0 Wrote: [ -> ]Retards...The fov (Field of View) is in black ops not the same like in cod4.

In cod4 means cg_fov the real field of view. In Black Ops is the cg_fov_default only the weapon size, not a change for field of view like in cod4.
if remove from config "cg_fovstsale 1.125" the real size will not only have weapons

it only changes the fov completely when you die or respawn , if not it only changes the weapon fov.
This option should be changed (deleted) in mod.ff

*PUSH*

know i have set it on 0 in the Server.cfg but Download dosent start
(07-08-2011, 07:26)dMwDragonFire Wrote: [ -> ]*PUSH*

know i have set it on 0 in the Server.cfg but Download dosent start

Proper way to sync files:

1. Stop the server
2. Click Re-sync
3. Check that you have the 4 files (mod.ff, custom_ruleset.iwd, mp_xKMod.iwd and server.cfg) under mp_xkm25/ in "View Files" link in the GS.com server panel

Should look like this:
[Image: 1124642177.png]

4. Do the needed changes into the commandline.txt (make sure you type mp_xkm25 and not mp_mxk25)
5. Restart the server

(07-07-2011, 23:54)clxyeah Wrote: [ -> ]How do you get 8 bit textures running in public matches?

The 8-bit cvar is cheat protected, and sadly can't be changed thru the menu.
I removed it from the advanced menu.

(07-07-2011, 23:40)walrus Wrote: [ -> ]also not sure if this has been mentioned before but the number of players left alive for each team is hidden under the lagometer, so if you use the lagometer you cant see the number of people left alive in the round.

Alive counter was moved in 2.6

(07-07-2011, 21:46)tybr Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Xerok,

i dont know if its possible but can you make the colors like killfeed overhead names and so on clientside customizeable ?

Thank you

If I don't force the colors of the killfeed on the mod, they go back to the default ones every round.

(07-08-2011, 02:11)Sunny Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2011, 01:05)execute5150 Wrote: [ -> ]

This option should be changed (deleted) in mod.ff

FOV 90 is no longer forced in 2.6

Upcoming features:
  • Possible name and clan tag change thru the menu (not 100% functional yet)
  • Sunlight can also be changed thru the menu
  • FOV scale can now be switched between 1 and 1.125 thru the menu
  • "mymatch" mode: customizable competitive mode for smaller leagues that don't work with the same rules as the bigger ones
  • "cevomatch" mode fix
  • Wallbang hitmarkers were removed

This list is not complete since I'm still looking for useful features and fixing other stuff.

hi
how i can change the mode to privat (war mode) or the nate mode i have dont see thx mode.txt
can you help me