ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-07-2011, 11:39)vanwar Wrote: [ -> ]hi, there is a big pb with the regeration system .. too me its really too fast u hav to set it better and btw the scope is starnge i often shot right in the chest but just no die ... 2.3 was ok cheers

+1

i often shoot people with the sniper in the chest and only get hitmark how is that possible? u really have to fix that. just like the ak sometimes they shoot me with 2 bullets in the leg on 50m but i need 5 hits when im directly near to them. the weapon balancing is just strange and sometimes awfull. rest of the mod is great
Any date for 2.6 ?
(07-07-2011, 08:50)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2011, 00:19)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]how the fuck did this thread get so many replies

80% of 'em are replies asking for help, reporting bugs or ideas for the mod, which is good c:

Must be alotta bugs
(07-07-2011, 12:54)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2011, 08:50)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2011, 00:19)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]how the fuck did this thread get so many replies

80% of 'em are replies asking for help, reporting bugs or ideas for the mod, which is good c:

Must be alotta bugs

Yeah, since 1.0 there has been alotta bugs and there are still a lot of 'em to fix.
Explains why I barely get any replies in my mod release threads.
Nah jk
(07-07-2011, 13:59)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Explains why I barely get any replies in my mod release threads.
Nah jk

hahahaha
Can you please tell me what config you used in that video and is there a way of forcing stun over flash?
XeroK, bring back the standard FOV.
I do not see anything, if FOV 90.
(07-07-2011, 14:31)Sunny Wrote: [ -> ]XeroK, bring back the standard FOV.
I do not see anything, if FOV 90.

i think 95% of all players want fov90,so why should he bring fov 80 back? i dont know a reason ?! Big Grin
Or maybe let the players decide what fov they want (advanced multi menu).