ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-08-2011, 13:01)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]That is possible, we'll have to discuss about bringing back toggle.
I think, all that is in Promode od4 can be added to xKMod

Is it only me who is having this problem or is the server lagging like hell since the last xkmod update?
(07-08-2011, 14:05)DanO Wrote: [ -> ]Is it only me who is having this problem or is the server lagging like hell since the last xkmod update?

My server runs constantly and without lags with xKMod v.2.5.
Try to resync the server.
Re-syncing and restarting doesn't solve it Sad
(07-08-2011, 14:18)DanO Wrote: [ -> ]Re-syncing and restarting doesn't solve it Sad

mmh.
maybe try this:
-delete all mod files
-resync
-upload the new modfiles
-resync
-restart

hope this will help
since cod4's main feature was toggle everyone used it i dont htink its a problem Big Grin

make a poll or sth
(07-08-2011, 15:20)tybr Wrote: [ -> ]since cod4's main feature was toggle everyone used it i dont htink its a problem Big Grin

CoD4 main feature was toggle? Say what?

CoD4 didn't actually need toggle command to change other values.
(07-08-2011, 16:47)DRUNKKZ3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2011, 15:20)tybr Wrote: [ -> ]since cod4's main feature was toggle everyone used it i dont htink its a problem Big Grin

CoD4 main feature was toggle? Say what?

CoD4 didn't actually need toggle command to change other values.

i mean like everyone toggled sth in this game
everyone had lightning cfgs like you made for BO

(07-08-2011, 10:46)ulli_123 Wrote: [ -> ]In the strate mod when you fly behind the Nades, you die.

how can i activate that i fly behind my nades ?

(07-09-2011, 02:16)Crossi36 Wrote: [ -> ]how can i activate that i fly behind my nades ?

Code:
cg_flybehindmynades 1
in console