ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-24-2011, 14:09)trcjoe Wrote: [ -> ]hey Xerok, theres no ready-up menu for deathmatch & teamdeathmatch, and both timelimits are 15 mins and eslmatch doesnt work on both....

If you want the 1v1 settings for eslmatch use 1v1_eslmatch, I forgot to mention it is now working.
(07-24-2011, 15:34)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2011, 14:09)trcjoe Wrote: [ -> ]hey Xerok, theres no ready-up menu for deathmatch & teamdeathmatch, and both timelimits are 15 mins and eslmatch doesnt work on both....

If you want the 1v1 settings for eslmatch use 1v1_eslmatch, I forgot to mention it is now working.

ok n1, but tdm 2vs2?
i like the recent changes, though why did u add the mw2 flash & grenade icons? they look SHIT and why are the maxpackets forced to 40 after every round? ping is 10-15 higher then. doesnt make sense at all. fix it pls
(07-24-2011, 16:57)daZza Wrote: [ -> ]i like the recent changes, though why did u add the mw2 flash & grenade icons? they look SHIT and why are the maxpackets forced to 40 after every round? ping is 10-15 higher then. doesnt make sense at all. fix it pls

he added this for the non-english BO owner cause there were a problem with some icons at v2.7,

but the force for maxpackets must be changed, would be nice if u could take care about it XeroK, other wise big hug 4 u XeroK, GREAT MOD!!!!!Idea
i guess i found a bug, maybe some one noticed it to or just me?

if my mate has scope, he changes weopon to ak. the round after that, his teammates cant choose scope? did not shoot or do something.... only wanna switch to scope.

So scope is for one round not available..??
Demo Function.

If i want to play a demo now from 2.8!

It says i need severel dvars on 1 or 2500 and so on.

Do you have a list of DVARS BLOCKERS what you cfg should NOT contain, so we can change that, so we can play a demo?

r_cg_fov_thirdpersonangle "1" changed that, but after that i cant read the message....

Help me/us pls.

Thx
(07-24-2011, 17:14)fry Wrote: [ -> ]i guess i found a bug, maybe some one noticed it to or just me?

if my mate has scope, he changes weopon to ak. the round after that, his teammates cant choose scope? did not shoot or do something.... only wanna switch to scope.

So scope is for one round not available..??
Demo Function.

If i want to play a demo now from 2.8!

It says i need severel dvars on 1 or 2500 and so on.

Do you have a list of DVARS what you cfg should contain, so i can play the demo?

r_cg_fov_thirdpersonangle "1" changed that, but after that i cant read the message....

Help me/us pls.

Thx

I knew the class limitations were still pretty buggy, I'll work on that.

For the dvars limit issue, screen is blurred when:
  • com_maxfps are set to more than 250 or less than 40
  • rate is set to less than 25000
  • cg_fov_default_thirdperson is set to more than 1
  • compassSpectatorsSeeEnemies isn't set to 0
  • r_znear isn't set to 3
  • cl_maxpackets are set to less than 40

(07-24-2011, 16:01)trcjoe Wrote: [ -> ]

ok n1, but tdm 2vs2?

2v2 isn't implemented yet, will be.

For those wondering why packets are forced to 40 every round, it was a mistake, it has been fixed and I'll release a hotfix later today.

hello, my question is in the public mode, I can limit the number of snipers? in the public mode should not have more than one or two snipers let alone modes cb esl league as it only allows one per team .

pd: xkmod server 18 slot: 10 snipers and 8 with the other weapons!
pd2: the sniper weapon is very very good, is easy to kill with this weapon, God limits!
For the love of god / / Limit the number of snipers! Now!
(07-24-2011, 09:21)SchtroumpfGamer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2011, 03:15)mohaaa Wrote: [ -> ]why is the nade train so shit? u die all times in fly... no god mod no noclip pls fix this :/

Enter /god in your consol.
Thank you for 2.8 release , i go test that Smile
XeroK i have send to you a private message. Smile

Maybee When you have time you could add a godmode bind toggle to the Nade Training menu. And add the ufomode bind toggle to the Position menu. Thanks
Achilles
AWESOME MOD!!!...

i dont get it started with 1v1_eslmatch, not @ sd,dm or tdm
i dont get this ,after 2.8 i cant change match mode in sd nothing happens after /rcon xk_mode cbmatch.Tried full wipe