ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really.. Good Job !!!!

+1 to add to do list: could change mode trough console and add a rounds number change (like "xk_mode public / xkmatch_mr12 / xkmatch_mr10 / nadetraining" etc etc).

With this, it could be use for compete.!!!

This will become in a really good mod, thanks Xerok.
I b testin...

They b hatin.....
Registered on the site just to say thanks for the mod work so far dude. Great job, and it's shaping up to be BEAST.
One suggestion though if I may, if we could get a little less accuracy with the unscopes / noscopes that would be a bit better. Got our server full of okes just running around thinking they are scope gods now and unscoping everything.

Its working for me. Very nice. The only few things that needs to be fixed are:

- Plant/defuse sound
- Ready Up in begining of the match is not working.
- Restricted weapons
------------------------------------------
And what wellcomehell said: +1 to add to do list: could change mode trough console and add a rounds number change (like "xk_mode public / xkmatch_mr12 / xkmatch_mr10 / nadetraining" etc etc).

With this, it could be use for compete.!!!
------------------------------------------

For now its a good mod but I think when these things are fixed black ops will active again on cb and esl.

xKmod ftw! Smile
Many things to do yet, it's still a no-skill gameplay, add more damage to weapons, nerf famas, forbide some of them, balance the rest, decrease aku damage in long ranges, on the other hand, good job with sniper fix and granade no-cooking, , and add max rounds modes please, any way well done.
First nice work on version 2.3.

(06-28-2011, 20:17)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]@ SrK add
Code:
set scr_hardcore "1"
set g_hardcore "1"
in server.cfg?

Doesn't work.

It isn't possible to play Hardcore, you should to create an "xk_mode" hardcore, or unforce the following command :

scr_player_healthregentime 5
scr_player_maxhealth 100

Its working for me too. Please fix these:

- Plant/defuse sound
- Ready Up in begining of the match is not working.
- Restricted weapons
(06-29-2011, 22:47)FoxeyYy Wrote: [ -> ]Many things to do yet, it's still a no-skill gameplay, add more damage to weapons, nerf famas, forbide some of them, balance the rest, decrease aku damage in long ranges, on the other hand, good job with sniper fix and granade no-cooking, , and add max rounds modes please, any way well done.

if you put more damage on an AK will make the game look almost like the hardcore mode = no skill needed, the secret is in the wallbangs. but the coding need some review , or the entire map will be wallbang-able,

and for the sniper rifle , try to do this, , 200 damage on the upper body and arms, and 95 damage on the legs.

Map: mp_cairo - Havana

Fountain --> wallbang ON, lol Smile
I have v2.3 running but unsure y when downloading it DL half then stops. u have to reconnect to DL mod.ff then works.

running v2.2 works great: good job btw

trying to update to next v2.3 I put in the 3 files as from DL place in folder, rename as last one or am i missing something. coz its all messed up now.. any clue other than idk.