ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if someone already said it but: Cars should not be able to explode in strat time, defeats some strategic car bombs etc.
You work on an update?
this mod seems to be very dead since xerokx stoped working on it -.-

they should release the code as open source, so ppl with more ambition to update it can work on it.
(09-13-2011, 15:52)T3h vICE Wrote: [ -> ]this mod seems to be very dead since xerokx stoped working on it -.-

they should release the code as open source, so ppl with more ambition to update it can work on it.

Updates like what? It has everything it needs..
(09-13-2011, 15:52)T3h vICE Wrote: [ -> ]this mod seems to be very dead since xerokx stoped working on it -.-

they should release the code as open source, so ppl with more ambition modding skill can to update it can work on it.

(09-13-2011, 15:56)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]

Updates like what? It has everything it needs..

obviously not, people asking whats up are looking forward to the next release..., and a mod is never finished...
(09-10-2011, 16:55)xThePacMan Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if someone already said it but: Cars should not be able to explode in strat time, defeats some strategic car bombs etc.

THIS, shows it is not yet finished. Huge thing in ProMod which should be sorted out.
new BO update, now xkmod won't load..... just errors out.
(09-15-2011, 01:58)Pyroh Wrote: [ -> ]new BO update, now xkmod won't load..... just errors out.

I'm aware of this, I'm also aware an update is needed, I just reinstalled the Mod Tools, I got the updated raw files. I'll be fixing the mod today. Of course all bugs in the 1.0 will be fixed, actually, they've been fixed for a long time, it's just that I didn't feel like releasing that version, lack of time and motivation.
(09-15-2011, 06:12)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2011, 01:58)Pyroh Wrote: [ -> ]new BO update, now xkmod won't load..... just errors out.

I'm aware of this, I'm also aware an update is needed, I just reinstalled the Mod Tools, I got the updated raw files. I'll be fixing the mod today. Of course all bugs in the 1.0 will be fixed, actually, they've been fixed for a long time, it's just that I didn't feel like releasing that version, lack of time and motivation.

Awesome. Thanks!