ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-07-2011, 16:51)Fr0styyy. Wrote: [ -> ]btw. Xerok, why don't you mess with dmg? I think the default dmg is bad.

He is already working on it, it could have been added to the last release but as far as i know he doesn't have the solution to change weapon damages without making the mod's weight being too high! ( like 8MB or something ). As a competitive mod, it has to be fastly downloaded even with a shit inet Smile

Even if he did not add it yet, i think he has also found a balance to all weapons now. Just have to see if he can add it in the next release.
So now it should be right.

AK47 DMG = 36
Headshot = 3.0 / 108 DMG
Chest = 0.75 / 27 DMG
Arm = 0.72 / 26 DMG
Leg = 0.72 / 26 DMG
Stomach = 0.94 / 34 DMG

Offcourse it need to be little re-balanced again, but i think it's fair option.
Little lose of bullet power would be nice too (~3-5% for AK47).

(07-07-2011, 17:34)DRUNKKZ3 Wrote: [ -> ]He is already working on it, it could have been added to the last release but as far as i know he doesn't have the solution to change weapon damages without making the mod's weight being too high! ( like 8MB or something ). As a competitive mod, it has to be fastly downloaded even with a shit inet Smile

Even if he did not add it yet, i think he has also found a balance to all weapons now. Just have to see if he can add it in the next release.

Good, because weapon damage and multipliers are really bullshit. This is so random right now, i mean you can shoot guy with 10 bullet and he still won't die, sometimes same gut will die after 4 bullets...
(07-07-2011, 17:29)Amoc_ns0 Wrote: [ -> ]Retards...The fov (Field of View) is in black ops not the same like in cod4.

In cod4 means cg_fov the real field of view. In Black Ops is the cg_fov_default only the weapon size, not a change for field of view like in cod4.
if remove from config "cg_fovstsale 1.125" the real size will not only have weapons

Please add "fovscale menu" to in-game xKmod menu.
xKMOD's default is "1.125",so add optional fovscale "1".
Fov problem will be solved.
(07-07-2011, 17:29)Amoc_ns0 Wrote: [ -> ]Retards...The fov (Field of View) is in black ops not the same like in cod4.

In cod4 means cg_fov the real field of view. In Black Ops is the cg_fov_default only the weapon size, not a change for field of view like in cod4.

@XeroK

Is it possible to re-add the custom plant/defuse sound with increased range? It should be hearable like the standard sound (In range) and pls remove the briefcase

no........... cg_fov changes take effect on how the client views the weapon immediately, and then takes effect completely upon player respawn.
how to fix the dmg bug?
at middle of the round i always have lowhp for nothing LQL
(07-07-2011, 17:45)might1022 Wrote: [ -> ]Please add "fovscale menu" to in-game xKmod menu.
xKMOD's default is "1.125",so add optional fovscale "1".
Fov problem will be solved.

That's exactly what I'll do (:

(07-07-2011, 18:40)fintan Wrote: [ -> ]how to fix the dmg bug?

What ?
(07-07-2011, 18:40)fintan Wrote: [ -> ]how to fix the dmg bug?

try to avoid getting hit by a bullet

-trolled
Guys.. Maybe the answer is here somewhere, but i don't have time to dig through 44 pages of posts, so...

Do you have any solution, how to use rcon in game? In 2.4v it works, today i've installed 2.5v and i can't login to rcon through console using my password.. or to do smth else trying not to rcon login. Nothing works.
Any ideas?
Hi

When i join a xKmod Server this comes:
[Image: np4o5lxqjo.png]

Direct3DDevice9:emoticon-tongueresent failed: An undetermined error occrred (-2147467259)

How can i solve the problem?

I deletet Mods folder.
Wire is off.
I deletet config_mp.cfg

Best Regards