ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-20-2011, 18:35)Pyroh Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2011, 17:50)zlol Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance there's ever going to be an option added to turn off the graphics that are forced by the mod? Cause i spent allot of time on my normal cfg and i just cant get used the the forced graphics of the mod :/

If you're talking about the flat textures, it's because r_normalmap is set to 1 in the mod. I recall XeroK saying he'd include an option to toggle this in the next release, we will see Big Grin

yea flat textures, sky, sunlight, gamma, etc all the fps smoothing things would be nice if there was an on/off toggle cause it doesnt help me anyway and i rlly dont like the view :<
(07-20-2011, 10:26)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2011, 10:04)rsymmons Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to be there isn't much response from the chap who made the mod. Hopefully he's working on the next update (and tieing in the CB mode fixes)!

What fixes are exactly needed for the CB mode ?

In other news, 2.8 was uploaded to the official server in order to get tested by players.

Also, some changes were made to the official server. I'll release the 2.8 tomorrow if everything goes as planned.

Official server's IP: 173.199.75.51:3074

Yes there should be a timeout in all league settings be able, and u must edit the weaponlist, some weps witch are allowed are disabled at the mod.AND!!! u should enalbe Ready-Up function for TDM & DM also.... cause there a lot of players in the leagues
how can i kick democleitn
(07-20-2011, 15:58)Pyroh Wrote: [ -> ]Why not just remove the set killfeed colors and index those dvars, which are these btw:

g_ScoresColor_Allies
g_ScoresColor_Axis
g_ScoresColor_EnemyTeam
g_ScoresColor_Free
g_ScoresColor_MyTeam
g_ScoresColor_Spectator
g_TeamColor_Allies
g_TeamColor_Axis
g_TeamColor_EnemyTeam
g_TeamColor_EnemyTeamAlt
g_TeamColor_Free
g_TeamColor_MyTeam
g_TeamColor_MyTeamAlt
g_TeamColor_Spectator
g_TeamColor_Squad

Also you should make it so that people can change team name by indexing the dvars associated with doing so as this was a popular thing to do in cod4. I saw the whole thread you had in xkmod.gsc which sets team names and thought that it was relatively uneeded as you could just do setdvar/self setclientdvar for g_teamname_axis and g_teamname_allies.

i asked a time ago to just bring toggle back but no response .... why not bring it back ? omg -.-
[/quote]

i asked a time ago to just bring toggle back but no response .... why not bring it back ? omg -.-

[/quote]

what? this is removed from 3arch and only 3arch can give this back

can put only one sniper in xkmod?
esl rules is only for noobs , esl major series rules is best. LMG allowed? omg laugh ladder.
(07-20-2011, 23:19)ulli_123 Wrote: [ -> ]Pls add the G11 to ESLMATCH, permitted by the rules

http://www.esl.eu/eu/codbo/sd/5on5/ladde...ttachments

and here

http://www.esl.eu/de/codbo/sd/5on5/ladder/rules/

[Image: esl.png]

Hey dude, ESL, CB and all don't make rules, it's the community that create them because of popular request, most players wanted these weapons to be removed ( as it has been for EMS ) and it has been done. weapons are fine this way in xKMod, no need to add some other...

[/quote]

what? this is removed from 3arch and only 3arch can give this back

[/quote]

xerok told in a earlier post he can bring it back
Weapon-setup is still not saved Sad