ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-01-2011, 10:14)andryzOR Wrote: [ -> ]why in strat mode when im throwing a nade its makes me suicide?
how to fix it? heard there is a command to enable cheats.. like godmod but its not sv_cheats 1
S:

You can not program it so that you can fly 1-2 meters behind?
It must go so different because it also comes in Promod from cod4.

One can not say every member you have to always type / god that would be another way.
I also want to see from above where the nade lands and do not fly directly run afterwards.

And last but not least, should not get all my members the rcon password.
(08-01-2011, 10:59)rsymmons Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2011, 10:14)andryzOR Wrote: [ -> ]why in strat mode when im throwing a nade its makes me suicide?
how to fix it? heard there is a command to enable cheats.. like godmod but its not sv_cheats 1
S:

No, just type /god. No need to log into rcon.
No matter how many times I try, our server will not start up with 2.9.
the scope limitation on cbmatch-mode sucks.. if someone change his weap from scope to something other like AK47 or so, nobody of the team can take the scope the whole match - till haftime.
(08-01-2011, 16:48)DisastaH Wrote: [ -> ]the scope limitation on cbmatch-mode sucks.. if someone change his weap from scope to something other like AK47 or so, nobody of the team can take the scope the whole match - till haftime.

It's a bug, I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.

(08-01-2011, 16:24)BadBadRobot Wrote: [ -> ]No matter how many times I try, our server will not start up with 2.9.

It's way too tedious, more so than it should be. Just head over to the tutorials section and you'll see a bunch of guides on loading mods on dedis.
hello or what is the download link??
thanks for your answer. do have some informations about a release for next version of the mod?
(08-01-2011, 18:22)DisastaH Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for your answer. do have some informations about a release for next version of the mod?

As far as I know the shout caster feature will be implemented, he has a screenshot of it [half] done on his steam profile. And presumably there will be fixes for the bugs as always.
nice. and how long does he need?