ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-01-2011, 18:50)DisastaH Wrote: [ -> ]nice. and how long does he need?

You gotta ask him that Wink

Also XeroK you should consider changing the max dropped weapons count to 20 from 16 as in a 5v5 there are 20 weapons. So for public mode it could be 16 but for everything else 20 is gewd. Also the timer starts during strat time and vehicles can be damaged/glass can be cracked in strat time. Finally why did you make democlient mandatory??? Besides I can kick it easily anyways. Additionally you should consider removing r_specularcolorscale 0 since windows don't appear cracked when this command is in use, which is stupid.
Why are the fps limited to 250 in a game where someone has hardly ever got 333 fps? I'd love to see my fps on 333 again :]. Those who have really good pcs and spent a lot money for them should be able to use more than 250 fps!
(08-01-2011, 19:37)daZza Wrote: [ -> ]Why are the fps limited to 250 in a game where someone has hardly ever got 333 fps? I'd love to see my fps on 333 again :]. Those who have really good pcs and spent a lot money for them should be able to use more than 250 fps!

No actually they shouldn't. The playing field should be even or as close to even as possible which is partially what this mod does. 333 fps gives an 18 percent increase in speed and jump heigh, which is obviously very OP. 250 fps and 125 only give about a 4 percent increase which isn't too big of an advantage.
333 18% vs 250 4%, doesn't sound accurate, who tested this on black ops?
It doesn't give movement speed, only silent movement.

All the information you need -> http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php...udy_on_FPS
(08-01-2011, 21:49)koil Wrote: [ -> ]333 18% vs 250 4%, doesn't sound accurate, who tested this on black ops?

The increase isn't linear, also they were taken in COD4. Strafe jumping isn't as effective in BO.

(08-01-2011, 22:12)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't give movement speed, only silent movement.

All the information you need -> http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php...udy_on_FPS

Yes you're right about the movement speed, but it doesn't just change the silent run speed. It affects how high you can jump, the height a player can fall before they take damage, and strafe speed.
Why hello there people.

I'm so sorry I haven't replied here in the thread lately. Trust me, I have a good excuse.

I've basically been on a "coding marathon", yeah, I haven't stopped coding for the last 5 days, almost 24h/24.

I've finally fixed and implemented a proper and fully working class limitation, believe me, it wasn't very easy. All possible bugs that could be found on the 2.9 beta version are fixed, every single one (buggy half-time, buggy class limitations, stability issues, knock out not working, score limit always being set to 4, etc.). I have fixed so much things I don't even remember some of 'em.

Server owners can now set a custom value for the class limitations, you can allow from 1 to 64 players of each class. Another big change is that I've looked up almost every raw file and removed pre-caching of a thousand of useless things that weren't used (kill-streak models, equipments, and a whole bunch of crappy crap). This is giving a big stability boost, and some of my testers even had FPS boosts (I'm not sure about the second one, don't hate).
A bazillion of minor changes were also applied.

Follow me, we're going out of beta.

xKMod Live 1.0 is going to be released in a few hours (Let me find some more things to fix).

[Image: 1126964539.jpg]
[Image: ClappingHands.jpg]

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
HORAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Very nice XEROK!! Big Grin really good news Smile I hope this will be an official promod for ESL, CB and much more.