ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-14-2011, 16:27)Destro Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2011, 15:24)tybr Wrote: [ -> ]-Democlient doesnt work or he isnt leaving or connecting so ready up doesnt work

- The scope looks strange u put a variable on it ? why ?

the other things are really ok ... ;D

1.ex: xk_mode "eslmatch"

2.map_restart

3.Bye bye democlient

Smile

u think iam stupid ? lol
The guns from xKMod 2.7 are very gay!the rest is awesome.
plese dont fix anything with weappons and dont make the game like hardcore
(07-14-2011, 15:05)Pyroh Wrote: [ -> ]An idea is you could remove the deathcam, e.g. when you die you can see where you died for a few seconds, so you could see where the guy that killed you would be going which is obviously unfair. So when you die you would go straight to spectating your teammates and there would be no delay.
you cheater?

(07-14-2011, 18:13)Sunny Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2011, 15:05)Pyroh Wrote: [ -> ]An idea is you could remove the deathcam, e.g. when you die you can see where you died for a few seconds, so you could see where the guy that killed you would be going which is obviously unfair. So when you die you would go straight to spectating your teammates and there would be no delay.

you cheater?

-_______________-
ch kann machen was ich will! er luft nicht!!!
the damage still looks like hardcore. :/ imo you should put the damage and fire rate on default again , only fix the headshot multiplier, and the AKu range xD. keep it up
(07-14-2011, 18:29)execute5150 Wrote: [ -> ]the damage still looks like hardcore. :/ imo you should put the damage and fire rate on default again , only fix the headshot multiplier, and the AKu range xD. keep it up

There's nothing wrong with the damage. He can't please everyone. If anything it's much more balanced than reg with the pistols and scope having more damage as well as other weapons having slightly more. I think it's unique and a nice change that he isn't directly copying cod4 promod damage values.
(07-14-2011, 18:29)execute5150 Wrote: [ -> ]the damage still looks like hardcore. :/ imo you should put the damage and fire rate on default again , only fix the headshot multiplier, and the AKu range xD. keep it up
you played hardcore?
ak47:
two headshots to kill, hardcore hahaha

does anyone have the same probs like me?
could not load image "hud_icon_stuck_arrow"
(07-14-2011, 18:49)XxRan3xX Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone have the same probs like me?
could not load image "hud_icon_stuck_arrow"

I'm not sure if this is the correct terminology but the mod atm doesn't have any localized strings for any language except english (and german after hotfix I think), so it might not work at the moment for any other language since it's not compatible with them.