ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really love the mod so far Heart, but...

sniping from the hip is way to easy

jumping is a bit high,like bunny rabbits

easier head shot kills from close range(ak47 1 bullet headshot kill withen 40 yards,2 bullet headshot kill from further)

neads class restrictions options.1scope,1 shotgun,2 smg,unlim assault,0 lmg

Weopon menu(not as easy),restricted weopon replacement not working.

fps should be allowed up to 250,snaps,maxpackets.ect.. should be able to be changed clint side

xkmatch mode not working,no ready up

silent ads causing there to be no sound if someone jumpes out a window while sighted up

I undersand protecting your code with mod.ff,but why the game rules?.neads game rules on a rulset.iwd file like cod4 if possable, or just take them out of it so we can change round limits,score limits,side switch,voting.ect. with the server.cfg without it being overwriten by the mod.ff
Hi.

First of all, good job modding BO!

Now, the critiques.

I think v2.2 was almost perfect. It only needed that the player could pick dropped guns.

- Version 2.3 seems to be more for no-skill gamers. The sniper rifle is now so easy to handle. With no aim and breathing movement, even my 5 year son could down anyone. Every no-skill player could be a sniper now!
- Same with unscoped shoots.
- And the red cross???? WTF??? If a player is awaiting you behind the bushes or plants, you don't need to see him: only look at the plants and move the cross along them; when it becomes red...simply shoot and...enemy dead!....WITHOUT SEEING HIM!!!!

Come back to v2.2 settings, please!!

Good job, anyway.

Regards.
Hi all,

I'm trying to install this mod on my dedicated server, but its not working, can anyone tell me how to do it?

I already did upload the folder mp_mxk23 and its content to my server trough the ftp, and executed the server.cfg in remote console.

Regards
INSANITY
I already found an how to, its here http://wiki.treyarch.com/wiki/CoDBO_Mods_On_Servers
(06-30-2011, 19:24)Nostramo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

First of all, good job modding BO!

Now, the critiques.

I think v2.2 was almost perfect. It only needed that the player could pick dropped guns.

- Version 2.3 seems to be more for no-skill gamers. The sniper rifle is now so easy to handle. With no aim and breathing movement, even my 5 year son could down anyone. Every no-skill player could be a sniper now!
- Same with unscoped shoots.
- And the red cross???? WTF??? If a player is awaiting you behind the bushes or plants, you don't need to see him: only look at the plants and move the cross along them; when it becomes red...simply shoot and...enemy dead!....WITHOUT SEEING HIM!!!!

Come back to v2.2 settings, please!!

Good job, anyway.

Regards.

YES...

2.2 was better...

Weaponrestriction must configurable
S&D DVARS must configurable
Pls. put the DVAR Weapondropdesable to whitelist (weapionrestriction File)

Python with fastreload is fail !
change this without fast reload

(06-30-2011, 20:10)insanity Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I'm trying to install this mod on my dedicated server, but its not working, can anyone tell me how to do it?

I already did upload the folder mp_mxk23 and its content to my server trough the ftp, and executed the server.cfg in remote console.

Regards
INSANITY
I already found an how to, its here http://wiki.treyarch.com/wiki/CoDBO_Mods_On_Servers

In your gameserver account click to INFO and then Resync FTP
Show under view Files ... files listet ??

Then go to Config
Dropdownmenu -> Commandline.txt and UPDATE
Put by MOD: mp_mxk23
Put by Config-File: server.cfg

I like the 2.3 update, but a few things to remove and to fix Smile

- Scope is to easy right now fix it
- ready up system is not working
- remove nades tags en wallbang tags
- jumping lower
Does anybody knows how i can reactivate And the democlient??
is it also possible to create a capture the flag gametype?

+ wallbang is great
+ sounds are great
+ nade cooking great

(07-01-2011, 10:54)wootdennis Wrote: [ -> ]I like the 2.3 update, but a few things to remove and to fix Smile

- jumping lower

+ wallbang is great
+ sounds are great
+ nade cooking great

i dont agree what are you saying..

- nade cooking great? WTF??!! nade WONT BE COOCKABLE!!
- Scope is not too easy.. no scope its easy.. fix only no scope steady aim.. the sniper its perfect!!
(07-01-2011, 12:20)mcgiver93 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2011, 10:54)wootdennis Wrote: [ -> ]I like the 2.3 update, but a few things to remove and to fix Smile

- jumping lower

+ wallbang is great
+ sounds are great
+ nade cooking great

i dont agree what are you saying..

- nade cooking great? WTF??!! nade WONT BE COOCKABLE!!
- Scope is not too easy.. no scope its easy.. fix only no scope steady aim.. the sniper its perfect!!

Sorry, i meant that Smile
XeroK, thanks for the mod, you're the best.
But take away these options please:

setDvar ("cg_fov_default", "80");
setDvar ("cg_fov", 80);
setDvar ("cg_fovscale", 1.125);

Promode in cod4 for the user has a choice, and xKMod no choice.
This applies to the brightness. Do not deprive us of choice, it is necessary for a comfortable game.
lower jumps? lol, the jumps are the same since cod1.

and about the sniper, nosway is necessary , with sway there is some random factors about hitting an enemy
Hello to all that have Problems to install the mod!
It's the fault of gameserver ftp problems write tickets to them they installed me the mod and now everything is fine!

But i need a litle help to i have problems with the config i can't change the hostname anyomre after i installed the mod 2nd whats the command for the match mod??
THX