ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-06-2011, 12:38)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2011, 11:25)inside Wrote: [ -> ]XeroK, do you hear us, what guided you when I did 2.5,backache now generally no no, the damage done through the barriers has become so small that you hardly even be able to frag.
this is just ridiculous when firingrange on and you are trying to shoot through aluminum house (D2) deals 10 damage to you with the AK47u and the head 16 damage.
firingrange now impossible to play.

You're in code 4 Promode played?

I nerfed the bullet penetration damage because of players complaining about damage thu walls being too powerful. Yes I hear you and that's exactly the problem. I'll buff bullet penetration again.

bullet penetration high damage isn't the problem , hitmarkers thru walls are.

how the fuck did this thread get so many replies
Hi mate just wondering the mod is great but it needs the following before I would consider it complete.
1, Custom Rulest for match mode ie. same as the custom public but for match mode so the smaller ladders can include there ladder modes.
2, Removal of the Briefcase from planting and defusing.
3, changing the planting sound to something similar to cod 4 promod so you can fake a plant etc....
4, Custom weapons menu so people of low ranks can have access to all allowed weapons.

apart from that I think this is an awesome competitive mod, A big well done to XeroK

your mod imo is the best of all the competitive mods so far. Big Grin

(07-07-2011, 00:19)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]how the fuck did this thread get so many replies

This mod is Free, no cost 15 ... hahaha
can you please give me your config?
so what is wrong in this cfg please help the server starts but i can not Download ?

// xKmod - server.cfg sample
// for public ruleset customizations, see z_custom_ruleset.iwd
exec xkWhiteList.cfg // executes whitelisted commands (the white list is in the .ff, so DO NOT modify this)

// Server info
sv_hostname "^1dMw ProMod" // server name - domain is any text

// Password settings
g_password "" // server password - domain is any text

// Player slots
sv_maxclients "12" // maximum number of clients - domain is any number

// FastDL settings
sv_wwwDownload "1" // enable download redirection - domain is 1: yes 0: no
sv_wwwBaseURL "" // url to download from - domain is any text
sv_wwwDlDisconnected "" // should disconnect clients while downloading ? - domain is 1: yes 0: no

// Map rotation, change to whatever you wish
sv_maprotationcurrent ""
sv_mapRotation "gametype sd map mp_array map mp_cracked map mp_crisis map mp_firingrange map mp_duga map mp_hanoi map mp_cairo map mp_havoc map mp_cosmodrome map mp_nuked map mp_radiation map mp_mountain map mp_villa map mp_russianbase"

// xKMod settings
xk_mode "public" //Game mode, check available game modes in attached modes.txt
mr_rating "12" // Number of rounds you want - domain is any number [1->]
(07-07-2011, 08:48)dMwDragonFire Wrote: [ -> ]so what is wrong in this cfg please help the server starts but i can not Download ?

// xKmod - server.cfg sample
// for public ruleset customizations, see z_custom_ruleset.iwd
exec xkWhiteList.cfg // executes whitelisted commands (the white list is in the .ff, so DO NOT modify this)

// Server info
sv_hostname "^1dMw ProMod" // server name - domain is any text

// Password settings
g_password "" // server password - domain is any text

// Player slots
sv_maxclients "12" // maximum number of clients - domain is any number

// FastDL settings
sv_wwwDownload "1" // enable download redirection - domain is 1: yes 0: no
sv_wwwBaseURL "" // url to download from - domain is any text
sv_wwwDlDisconnected "" // should disconnect clients while downloading ? - domain is 1: yes 0: no

// Map rotation, change to whatever you wish
sv_maprotationcurrent ""
sv_mapRotation "gametype sd map mp_array map mp_cracked map mp_crisis map mp_firingrange map mp_duga map mp_hanoi map mp_cairo map mp_havoc map mp_cosmodrome map mp_nuked map mp_radiation map mp_mountain map mp_villa map mp_russianbase"

// xKMod settings
xk_mode "public" //Game mode, check available game modes in attached modes.txt
mr_rating "12" // Number of rounds you want - domain is any number [1->]

If you put sv_wwwDownload to 1 you have to profile a base url where users will download the mod from. If you have no webserver or hosting, put it to 0 and mod will be directly downloaded from the server's FTP.

(07-07-2011, 00:19)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]how the fuck did this thread get so many replies

80% of 'em are replies asking for help, reporting bugs or ideas for the mod, which is good c:
know i have set it on 0 but Download dosent start
(07-06-2011, 23:48)execute5150 Wrote: [ -> ]bullet penetration high damage isn't the problem , hitmarkers thru walls are.

So true, damage was good only the hitmarkers should be gone :/

hi, there is a big pb with the regeration system .. too me its really too fast u hav to set it better and btw the scope is starnge i often shot right in the chest but just no die ... 2.3 was ok cheers