ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like most of the changes... just widen that non-ADS spread for the snipers...

It is a hot topic and is OP in most people's eyes...

Maybe you can add a variable that would widen it according to the rulesets.

I know some leagues would prefer it be OP like it is and some would probably want to tone it down a little bit.
(07-22-2011, 18:40)highone Wrote: [ -> ]I like most of the changes... just widen that non-ADS spread for the snipers...

It is a hot topic and is OP in most people's eyes...

Maybe you can add a variable that would widen it according to the rulesets.

I know some leagues would prefer it be OP like it is and some would probably want to tone it down a little bit.

IMO it's good atm, much better than what it used to be and a hundred times better than stock. The 3 classes have to be balanced against eachother in some way, I mean the smg is amazing at close range but bad at long range so they have to control their engagements and it's a similar story with scope since they're great at long range and now at least have a chance at short range. The noscope accuracy is perfectly fine as it is atm.
In the end its just personal preference, in reality the scope was never an unbalanced weapon, infact it was perfect, it was just the map designs that made it not as over used as in COD4, I still think it was fine as stock as well as 100+ other people on my ladder, though other people will always disagree no matter which path you choose.... lets just hope radiant comes out and some people with clue create some decent sniper maps as that is the main problem.

So TLDR

Arguing over this is pointless... like suggested having an option for each league would be best... arguing it is just pointless as there will always be a disagreement.
(07-22-2011, 20:23)koil Wrote: [ -> ]In the end its just personal preference, in reality the scope was never an unbalanced weapon, infact it was perfect, it was just the map designs that made it not as over used as in COD4, I still think it was fine as stock as well as 100+ other people on my ladder, though other people will always disagree no matter which path you choose.... lets just hope radiant comes out and some people with clue create some decent sniper maps as that is the main problem.

So TLDR

Arguing over this is pointless... like suggested having an option for each league would be best... arguing it is just pointless as there will always be a disagreement.

I don't completely agree with you on the scope being perfect, but there's no point in arguing it as said. However I completely agree with you on how the majority of the maps are sniper unfriendly in this game. In my opinion, the best maps for sniping are Villa, Havana, Cracked, Array, and possibly Firing Range or Hanoi. A good map is one that provides advantages and disadvantages for a wide variety of weapons which is why the following maps are said since one can do well on these maps with any class of weapon, it's all dependent on where they set up on defense and the routes they take on attack.
XeroK, in the 2.8beta i still cant watch a demo?! You still have to fix that?

Need to bust Biistar with his x22 xD
(07-23-2011, 00:40)fry Wrote: [ -> ]XeroK, in the 2.8beta i still cant watch a demo?! You still have to fix that?

Need to bust Biistar with his x22 xD

The version on the server is incomplete.
Pyroh, what ladder/team are you in?
(07-23-2011, 06:33)koil Wrote: [ -> ]Pyroh, what ladder/team are you in?

TWL & Pain Street Nation (new league wit cmmod, prolly gonna switch to xkmod soon). Why do you ask?
Are they both ladders? what teams are you in, and is hardcore SND really more popular then barebones on TWL?
(07-23-2011, 06:48)koil Wrote: [ -> ]Are they both ladders? what teams are you in, and is hardcore SND really more popular then barebones on TWL?

They both have ladders and leagues, and HC SND is about the same in popularity as barebones in TWL. I'm on Area 51 and atm we're going 1000-0 on all ladders.TrollTrollTrollTrollTroll

Edit:TIME4SLEEP. WE TALK L8R H8R.