ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-23-2011, 23:34)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, the server.cfg was updated, please stop using your current one and replace it by the new one.[/b][/font]

i have download mod 2.8 and it is the same cfg as 2.7.
my server dosent run with mod 2.8.
why is the nade train so shit? u die all times in fly... no god mod no noclip pls fix this :/
(07-24-2011, 03:15)mohaaa Wrote: [ -> ]why is the nade train so shit? u die all times in fly... no god mod no noclip pls fix this :/

Are you serious ? Or you just don't read the replies ? "sv_cheats" is activated by default in strat mode, so if it isn't too hard for you: Open the console and type /god or /noclip.
(07-24-2011, 03:15)mohaaa Wrote: [ -> ]why is the nade train so shit? u die all times in fly... no god mod no noclip pls fix this :/

Enter /god in your consol.
Thank you for 2.8 release , i go test that Smile
XeroK i have send to you a private message. Smile
Hey XeroK plz remove demo_enabled "1" from your MOD.
It forces me to use democlient.

Before xKMOD2.8,like 2.7 2.6 2.5...etc
I could remove democlient with adding demo_enabled "0" to z_custom_ruleset_iwd.
But 2.8,I can't.
Fix it please.
hey i found an issu in the 2.8 mod why every rounds cl_maxpackets returns to 40 i try to force 100 with the menu but didnt worked
/rcon xk_mode cbmatch or any of those dont work?
(07-24-2011, 03:30)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you serious ? Or you just don't read the replies ? "sv_cheats" is activated by default in strat mode, so if it isn't too hard for you: Open the console and type /god or /noclip.

ok its working but the 2 commands not in commandlist

hey Xerok, theres no ready-up menu for deathmatch & teamdeathmatch, and both timelimits are 15 mins and eslmatch doesnt work on both....
(07-23-2011, 22:35)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]23/07/2011: 2.8 is finally live ! Thanks for waiting, took a little long.

Change log for the 2.8:

Code:
BETAv2.8:
+ Class limitation implemented (I personally think it's still buggy, feedback is needed)
+ Custom HUD was implemented
+ Silent footsteps are now fully accurate (noise is heard when jumping/falling/landing)
+ Server dvar "xkmod_silentfootsteps" was added, it can be changed in the z_custom_ruleset.iwd (only changeable in public mode)
+ Classes menu was completely remade
+ Class illustration was added (currently created class images are shown on the right)
+ Alive players counter was added into public mode
+ r_normalmap is now changeable within the advanced menu
+ Tactical grenades are now properly given to the player when changed, even when it's the same class he selected
+ Completely removed Bob from weapons
+ Added a variant to the L96A1 (people can now choose between the little-scoped one or the regular big one)
+ Added spread to the L96A1 cross-hair (cross-hair will get much bigger as soon as any tiny movement is made)
+ Red color of the kill feed is slightly brighter
+ Screen no longer becomes black and white when a round ends
+ Fixed ready-up spawning
+ In case any team scores while in ready up, score is reseted at the end of the ready-up
+ Added proper support for demolitions and free-for-all game types
+ White-listed "clear" command (allows you to clear the console)
- Removed "wait" command
- Bottom-left compass was removed

Of course, download it right here.

PS: Any weapon damage reduction or bullet penetration reduction request will be ignored, this was already discussed in the past.

PS2: Did you know ? xKMod is popular in Japan: https://twitter.com/search/xkmod
I smiled when I found out (:

response to PS: Any weapon damage reduction or bullet penetration reduction request will be ignored, this was already discussed in the past.

Hmmm, if promod is coming with a version then what??Huh
Anyway already good improvement..