ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-12-2011, 21:21)achille5zz Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2011, 19:14)Turuturu Wrote: [ -> ]i've been trying to get my http redirect to work for increase download speed but keep fail

here's my config for the redirect on the server:

set sv_wwwDownload 1
set sv_wwwBaseURL "www.shock-and-awe.com/cod7/"
set sv_wwwDlDisconnected "0"
Maybe am I doing something wrong? Thank you for your help.

Gameservers dosent allow 3rd party redirect. i asked them already via support. they have a fast redirect you can pay extra for. 5 dollors a month.

Bullshit, its possible to enable fast dl from 3rd party sites
server is set to Cevomatch but calls a draw @ 12 rounds. How do i get it to go to overtime ?
XeroK you may should write a little FAQ and put it to your first post, every second question is the same and nobody read the fucking thread.
(07-12-2011, 23:32)Amoc_ns0 Wrote: [ -> ]XeroK you may should write a little FAQ and put it to your first post, every second question is the same and nobody read the fucking thread.

+1
(07-12-2011, 23:32)Amoc_ns0 Wrote: [ -> ]XeroK you may should write a little FAQ and put it to your first post, every second question is the same and nobody read the fucking thread.

+1
(07-12-2011, 19:45)kingdeluxe Wrote: [ -> ]how to use 8-bit textures in the xkmod 2,6?

in menu i dont find it!

push
re-direct works, lol.
Hi XeroX

After BO Patch from 12 July 2011, NO Bomb Plant/Defuse Sound !!!
hey,

ive played ur 2.6 mod for serval days.
i didnt like it in the beginning, cuz it was fucking new!
but after some days i really love it; u dont have to change the weapon damages and so on, theyre really fine!
Yea, i also want the 8bit-texture options back :E
why dont make 10-15% more wb then here i think in 2.4 it was well balanced.

ESL goes xKMOD