ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-22-2011, 07:08)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2011, 21:32)inside Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2011, 21:15)DRUNKKZ3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2011, 21:09)h2k.ofna Wrote: [ -> ]Why the version 2.8 still hasnt been updated on the forum?Big Grin

Because it's not officially released, there are still some bugs to fix and i guess xerok would like to add some little things before releasing it

DRUNKKZ3 and you have Xerok secretary work

Yeah he's my bitc- errr.. personal assistant.

Hi,

Great work on the MOD.

Will you be implementing nade training as an option in the mod? or would we need to switch to a completly different mod for this?
/rcon xk_mode strat to swtch nade training
up for 2.8
Love the Mod only 2 real gripes from me personally
1. Think Sniping is way over powered and to easy, i am not pro skilled player and i play for fun but think that sniping has got to easy for the sniper.

2. Please Bring back cod 4 Type bomb Plant Noise or even the default one

keep up the good work Smile
(07-22-2011, 10:08)sh@de Wrote: [ -> ]Love the Mod only 2 real gripes from me personally
1. Think Sniping is way over powered and to easy, i am not pro skilled player and i play for fun but think that sniping has got to easy for the sniper.

2. Please Bring back cod 4 Type bomb Plant Noise or even the default one

keep up the good work Smile

1. Sniping isn't too easy, you can ask anyone

2. It is impossible for now adding custom sounds into the game, and the default plant/defuse sound is poor and inaccurate.

3. As you said it your self, you play for fun and you may not be a competitive player which is why you find these too things a little bit odd (:

Thank you.
thanks for reply and keep up the good work maybe it is something i need to get used to
How about the weapon-setup?

XeroK can you make it like this, that for example, that the mod saves my commando with camo yukon? when i go to assault rifle its always the AK47 stock with flash. Not my commando with camo and smoke....

So could you please take an look on that also. Thx
(07-22-2011, 12:23)fry Wrote: [ -> ]How about the weapon-setup?

XeroK can you make it like this, that for example, that the mod saves my commando with camo yukon? when i go to assault rifle its always the AK47 stock with flash. Not my commando with camo and smoke....

Or u can give us script weapons ??!!
(07-22-2011, 12:23)fry Wrote: [ -> ]How about the weapon-setup?

I believe that's not gonna be possible for the moment because of how the game is synchronized with Steam. You see, before cod7 (in cod4 and cod5) the function setStat existed, which allowed modders to set certain stats to the players (stats that were saved into a file called "mpdata"), this made class load out saving possible even if the player disconnected. A good illustration of this is the fact that when you completely uninstalled the game (cod4 and cod5) or formated your PC, you would lose your rank/prestige/etc.

Binding, on the other side, could be possible, I'll see what I can do.

xKMod now has a website
Keybinding is possible...

Just add something like this under your menu def somewhere so it awaits this key response while open..

Code:
//what key we are waiting on..
execKey "1" {

//what response we want to give
ScriptMenuResponse "menuresponsename"

//play a menu sound on key stroke
play uin_navigation_menu_lg_open
}

So when the user hits 1 or what ever key you assign, it does the scriptmenuresponse and does what ever your response is.. add me if you dont understand.

STEAM: 5zer0 - dont use old one no more.