ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi. Can u fix the bug on Hanoi? B-long balustrade. I think everyone here know that u can't shoot through it. this sucks really.
23/07/2011: 2.8 is finally live ! Thanks for waiting, took a little long.

Change log for the 2.8:

Code:
BETAv2.8:
+ Class limitation implemented (I personally think it's still buggy, feedback is needed)
+ Custom HUD was implemented
+ Silent footsteps are now fully accurate (noise is heard when jumping/falling/landing)
+ Server dvar "xkmod_silentfootsteps" was added, it can be changed in the z_custom_ruleset.iwd (only changeable in public mode)
+ Classes menu was completely remade
+ Class illustration was added (currently created class images are shown on the right)
+ Alive players counter was added into public mode
+ r_normalmap is now changeable within the advanced menu
+ Tactical grenades are now properly given to the player when changed, even when it's the same class he selected
+ Completely removed Bob from weapons
+ Added a variant to the L96A1 (people can now choose between the little-scoped one or the regular big one)
+ Added spread to the L96A1 cross-hair (cross-hair will get much bigger as soon as any tiny movement is made)
+ Red color of the kill feed is slightly brighter
+ Screen no longer becomes black and white when a round ends
+ Fixed ready-up spawning
+ In case any team scores while in ready up, score is reseted at the end of the ready-up
+ Added proper support for demolitions and free-for-all game types
+ White-listed "clear" command (allows you to clear the console)
- Removed "wait" command
- Bottom-left compass was removed

Of course, download it right here.

PS: Any weapon damage reduction or bullet penetration reduction request will be ignored, this was already discussed in the past.

PS2: Did you know ? xKMod is popular in Japan: https://twitter.com/search/xkmod
I smiled when I found out (:
awesome dude, repped
After every Round, every one on server gets kicked.
"... command overflow..."
anybody an idea?
xkmod 2.8
NOICE!
(07-23-2011, 23:01)darkstar Wrote: [ -> ]After every Round, every one on server gets kicked.
anybody an idea?
xkmod 2.8

+1
(07-23-2011, 23:08)biggiggi21 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2011, 23:01)darkstar Wrote: [ -> ]After every Round, every one on server gets kicked.
anybody an idea?
xkmod 2.8

+1

same, I haven't tried it on GS yet though.
Stability hot fix was deployed, please re-download the mod.

By the way, the server.cfg was updated, please stop using your current one and replace it by the new one.
TURBO SWAG XEROK! TURBO SWAG@@@
We can not to use Ready-up system on public mode?
We want to set it free.
Not only match-mode but also public-mode.