ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Pyroh

i`ve written that it is an example with scope. and yes, after the round with 2 tacs it goes back to 1 smoke.
(08-11-2011, 19:58)DisastaH Wrote: [ -> ]@Pyroh

i`ve written that it is an example with scope. and yes, after the round with 2 tacs it goes back to 1 smoke.

Ah thanks for confirming. Also what do you guys think about making flashes only flash you if your looking at them (fov wouldnt affect it)?
hey big up for the great work with xkmod so far!

any chance you could add more snipers and smgs?

for example you would give the additional scopes the viewkick, centerspeed and rate of fire values of L96
and the other smgs the simmilar values to mp5k, ak74u etc so their balanced and nice.

why? well, its not needed but it will always be nice to have more weapons to choose from.

like style and variety.

just my suggestion. thanks
(08-12-2011, 00:32)j6k4 Wrote: [ -> ]hey big up for the great work with xkmod so far!

for example you would give the additional scopes the viewkick, centerspeed and rate of fire values of L96
and the other smgs the simmilar values to mp5k, ak74u etc so their balanced and nice.

why? well, its not needed but it will always be nice to have more weapons to choose from.

like style and variety.

+1
(08-12-2011, 00:32)j6k4 Wrote: [ -> ]hey big up for the great work with xkmod so far!

like style and variety.

I do agree with you stating it will add variety, but competetion will become incredibly unbalanced then. 5 smgs, even mildly nerfed ones, are a force to be reckoned with. Same with scopes, having 1 scope can already decide the difference between winning a round, so 2 would be OP.
he means adding more guns to choose from that are balanced, not allowing more guns per team...
Seems like the game crashes on radiation when you get near to the Buttons.
(08-12-2011, 11:25)koil Wrote: [ -> ]he means adding more guns to choose from that are balanced, not allowing more guns per team...

Oops, misread it Narwhal

Also XeroK atm when you do cevomatch the class limits aren't set, so we had 3 scopes in a scrim (lol). What would be a good idea is to force the class limit dvars in cevomatch and other matches. A good way to do this is (if possible) don't make the command editable in cevomatch and others, but only in public mode.
Hello @ all,

yesterday we tried to play our first war with the xKMod1Live.
Nice Mod btw.
But I think I found a bug...
Our favourite map is radiation, now when we go to the places, where you can push the switch to close the gate (where the A-Spot is), our game freezes and we can not do anything... (It happens in both switches)
It was impossible for us to play our map...
Anyone else who recognized this problem?

(I posted this also in Modding Problems, but this seems to be wrong... ^^)
this bug is allready public