ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

When "SHOUTCASTER" will enable?
It is very useful as it is in effect. Big Grin
we need release quick plz xkmod live 1.0
(08-07-2011, 08:16)iG|L3vi Wrote: [ -> ]I still cant get the voting to work. Any ideas?

TURN IT ON!! in the custom public ruleset
Server is back up,looks like some things were fixed
(08-07-2011, 19:17)achille5zz Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2011, 08:16)iG|L3vi Wrote: [ -> ]I still cant get the voting to work. Any ideas?

Yeah, now why didnt i think of that?

I did turn it on. It works and then just resets.

Same as teamkilling.I can get it working in mymatch mode but not public. Also voting does not work in mymatch mode either
(08-07-2011, 21:19)iG|L3vi Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2011, 19:17)achille5zz Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, now why didnt i think of that?

I did turn it on. It works and then just resets.

Same as teamkilling.I can get it working in mymatch mode but not public. Also voting does not work in mymatch mode either

Working for me,this is what i did
associate .gsc files to open with wordpad
open z_custom_rulset.iwd/ with winrar
double click the custom_public.gsc , will open with wordpad
make changes to the rulset then close,save and then confirm winrar to update the archive.(if editing strait from the server with filezilla you will also need to confirm to update changes).
upload to server
loged on to gameserver. edit command line if neaded,go to mods tab on gameserver.install second choice "forse sync mod" install it(i do this everytime i upload a new mod or edit a existing one,seems to work better then the sync on the info tab.and it faster).go to info tab and restart.
when you connect to server you should see it download.
log into rcon and chande to xk_mode "public" if not already on server.cfg.(make sure you dont have voting turned on or off on your server.cfg.use the rulset to do this. the rulset will overide any settings on the server.cfg besides hostname,password,rotation, and xkmode setting

when on public mode you can have voting off using rulset.
when on cevomatch mode voting is on
is there an ETA for when the live will be out? certain leagues dont want to use this mod if its still in beta stages ;/

im guessing the live will be out soon since the mod looks finished TBH just a few touch ups like somtimes not being able to select sniper when there is no other sniper in the team and small little things like that.
08/08/2011: xKMod went LIVE !

Damn right, FINALLY !

What was I doing all this time ? I was testing, testing and testing like a robot.
I wanted to make 1000% sure everything was working properly and no bugs were still there.
I can swear I fixed every single bug I found, I you tell me you found any bug, I'd break my computer.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding, no program is bug-free, feel free to report anything you find unusual.

Change log for this version:

Code:
LIVEv1.0:
+ Proper classes limitation
+ Server admins now can customize the weapon limits with the following dvars (only in public mode): class_assault_limit, class_smg_limit, class_cqb_limit, class_sniper_limit followed by the desired number of allowed classes (which can go from 1 to 64)
+ Disabled the pre-caching of a whole bunch of worthless models and textures (kill streaks, equipments, etc.) for stability improvements
+ Added announcer voice when the bomb is planted/defused
+ The mod name will only be visible during strat time and in S&D mode
+ Removed the sway from the Stakeout shotgun
+ Added weapon images when selecting them in the class creation menu
+ Smoke/Flash grenades changes are properly handled when being the only thing changed in the class menu
+ Fixed the Knock out system
+ Fixed some lower messages not disappearing
+ The dvar blocker won't be active when watching a demo or in theater mode
+ Minor bug fixes (a lot of tiny bugs were fixed, the list is way too long to be written down)
+ The mod's code was revisited, the fasfile's size is now 188Kb
+ Strat time is customizable in public mode with the dvar xkmod_strattime (default is 6 seconds)
- Removed buggy shoutcaster feature till it works properly
- Removed final hit-marker when killing someone thru the wall

Download at the first page.

Donations are always appreciated !
finaly. nice work xerok. i played you're mod since hm??? beta 1.? don't remember because it's a long time ago xD

is there a chance to optimize the hitboxes or the lagg opportunity when you strafe jump around a corner?

aaaaah and an update from the weaponschart would be veeeeery nice to see ^^ +25 for the nice balancing anyways
you to get 2v2 mode on???
I have found a MAJOR bug, sry for all the coding but you cant play now RADIATION.

If you close the BIG doors in the mid of the map, it works once and you get kicked from server.

Then the next rounds, the BIG doors will stay closed. They are not open! And if you go near the buttons for closing or open it. You always get kicked from server.

This has to be fixed otherwise RADIATION cant be played.

But for the rest looks nice Big Grin