ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
uzi and ak74 sooooooooooooooooooo high power!!!!! it's hardcoremod 0.o'
we need you down this cheated weapon
(08-02-2011, 17:32)beeboy78 Wrote: [ -> ]uzi and ak74 sooooooooooooooooooo high power!!!!! it's hardcoremod 0.o'

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
(08-02-2011, 17:32)beeboy78 Wrote: [ -> ]uzi and ak74 sooooooooooooooooooo high power!!!!! it's hardcoremod 0.o'

[Image: 1126969944.jpg]
How long have we to wait? I and my clan want to play xKMod 1.0 live very much Big GrinD
XeroK is there any way to improve the hit registration? Many times when shooting to a target it doesnt receive any dmg, dunno why.
This is the best mod for damage that u ever do , not hardocore but you hit the people.
Stuff to do Smile : resolve bugged stuff like door and solve the changing of team and for me u can call it 1.0
Movement can be heard while walking in ADS
(08-02-2011, 19:29)staTic09 Wrote: [ -> ]Movement can be heard while walking in ADS

As far as I know that's only in ready up period when the silent footsteps thread hasn't been executed yet. Besides it'll prolly be fixed in the upcoming release.
Our server is still getting a lot of "client command overflow". Anything I can do to help?