ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-01-2011, 17:39)blackdeath1000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to all that have Problems to install the mod!
It's the fault of gameserver ftp problems write tickets to them they installed me the mod and now everything is fine!

But i need a litle help to i have problems with the config i can't change the hostname anyomre after i installed the mod 2nd whats the command for the match mod??
THX

match mode isnt working
and your hostname needs to be set in the server.cfg
(07-01-2011, 16:30)execute5150 Wrote: [ -> ]lower jumps? lol, the jumps are the same since cod1.

and about the sniper, nosway is necessary , with sway there is some random factors about hitting an enemy

just lower the scopes hip shot accuracy a bit,about the jumps ,on cod4 if you try to jump over and over again(like a bunny rabbit) you will do shorter jumps.you would have to stop for a sec to get a bigger jump . on this you can do full jumps back to back and bounce around like a bunny rabbit. the jump hight isnt a problem,its that it alows you to do them back to back. not that big of deal,but is diff then cod4 promod
agreed.

weapon and gameplay balance should be the main thing to be focused at the moment, extra features like menus later Tongue
02/07/2011: Version 2.4 is now live !

Let's say it's an update aiming at competitions.
The mod now supports ESL, CEVO and CB rules.
The xk_mode dvar was fixed.
etc.

Please, check the change log here and of course, download the last version which is attached.
(07-02-2011, 08:27)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]02/07/2011: Version 2.4 is now live !

Let's say it's an update aiming at competitions.
The mod now supports ESL, CEVO and CB rules.
The xk_mode dvar was fixed.
etc.

Please, check the change log here and of course, download the last version which is attached.

Thx XeroK!!!

Buen trabajo Wink
http://gfx.esl.eu/gfx/media/eu/codbo/con...igpack.rar
ESL is the link from the first page is not

Please consult appropriate dvar (ESL, CB, etc.) via changeable match Mod and non by server.cfg.

The display in green and red bottom right, should stand where, how much is missing are still alive too.
Hey, when i play with eslmatch (esl rules) in the Ready Up Period the match won't start because the democlient can't RUP.
how can i change between the modes? i changed xk_mode in server cfg but nothing happens
(07-02-2011, 11:25)Wolli Wrote: [ -> ]how can i change between the modes? i changed xk_mode in server cfg but nothing happens

I changed the modes in game with console \rcon xk_mode eslmatch etc.
ok tried that but nothing happened after farst restart map. its always the same mode without strat time or ready up
hello,

thx to implement the democlient bot it's usefull. But the problem is still on : Democlient never ready up. Is it possible to consider him as auto ready ? or not as a player ( so he dont need to be ready ? )

Thx a lot great job.