ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-24-2011, 19:40)execute5150 Wrote: [ -> ]seta sv_clientsidebullets "0"

is a good dvar too , it removes the bullets renderization ( bullet impacts on the wall/smoke spray on the wall/ and bullet darts ) and helps with performance.

should be added imo.

film tweaks are awesome too , same with score tweaks.

Yes sv_clientsidebullets iz nice, I used to have it before treyarch removed toggle :/

EDIT: You should integrate the knife as a separate weapon; it would really balance it out and focus more on gun on gun gameplay. Here's where I saw it:
Hi mate just replying with some more suggestions regarding the "mymatch" mode
Can we have some CTF settings added as we have a league with near a hundred teams wanting to play ctf also is there a way to turn on voting in the mode as when we do using rcon or server.cfg it just turns off again at the start of the next round also we need to limit the number of snipers in a match to 1 in mymatch we seem to be able to select more than one and it isnt configurable in the mymatch config
Cheers
Walrus
[Image: shot0002.jpg]

any way to remove these real time rendered reflections on the water? i think they eat a lot of performance ( since only treyarch cods have them )

--

edit : is there another way to turn off specular map? r_specular 0 doesnt work , and r_specularroughnessmap work but fuck up with the game color/brightness
why do options like flat map and disable sun reset every new map?

be nice just to have a graphics bind i.e. cod4 promod. or just make the change permanent.

been playing for awhile and i also notice... as it seems the 74u is op..op for its own good. if both players using an ak and 74u 25ft apart fire at the same time the 74u player wins/lives. of course this decreases as the range increases but imo that pee shooter should not be so good as it is. just a slight observation i dont expect it to change either just mentioning it.
(08-25-2011, 02:40)execute5150 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: shot0002.jpg]

any way to remove these real time rendered reflections on the water? i think they eat a lot of performance ( since only treyarch cods have them )

--

edit : is there another way to turn off specular map? r_specular 0 doesnt work , and r_specularroughnessmap work but fuck up with the game color/brightness

The specular texture for that specific object could be replaced with a blank texture like what promod devs did in the 2.11 release with car windows since specular was still on the windows even when r_specular was at 0.

Additionally I was thinking that com_maxfps should be lowered to 125 to make the playing field even more level between players.
(08-26-2011, 04:23)Pyroh Wrote: [ -> ]

--

The specular texture for that specific object could be replaced with a blank texture like what promod devs did in the 2.11 release with car windows since specular was still on the windows even when r_specular was at 0.

Additionally I was thinking that com_maxfps should be lowered to 125 to make the playing field even more level between players.

that print is not about the specular map , just the lil' post below.
it's about the real time rendered reflection that eats a lot of performance ( on the water ) yea , it's in real time , not specular (texture) you can see the reflection of an enemy if they pass through it.
(08-26-2011, 04:23)Pyroh Wrote: [ -> ]

--

hell no. you want the fps to be lowered so you dont feel bad and actually have a chance to play against ppl who have better computers?

No. fps doesnt make the player. look at cod4 promod, some used 125 others 250 surely their are benefits of each but in the end did it really matter? no. skill and experience > fps.

.. most stupidest idea ever. its like one of those faggots that put up a no hopping server to make the playing field equal*, lol not it isnt, just some prick that doesnt like being out played.
Whats actual the reason why the FPS on Havana drops to 40? Are on the road to many graphics? No chance to get more fps through a mod?
(08-26-2011, 21:28)Amoc_ns0 Wrote: [ -> ]Whats actual the reason why the FPS on Havana drops to 40? Are on the road to many graphics? No chance to get more fps through a mod?

the reason is Treyarch, they fucked up.
Quote:hell no. you want the fps to be lowered so you dont feel bad and actually have a chance to play against ppl who have better computers?

No. fps doesnt make the player. look at cod4 promod, some used 125 others 250 surely their are benefits of each but in the end did it really matter? no. skill and experience > fps.

.. most stupidest idea ever. its like one of those faggots that put up a no hopping server to make the playing field equal*, lol not it isnt, just some prick that doesnt like being out played.

It's just an idea -__-