ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or an defuse sound that takes a bit longer.... So you almost can hear if its fake..... Cod4 has that in promod, you can hear that if you defusing the sound will take 3 seconds... not only tip it...
I found a bug in the public mode with tdm, I've fired a single shot with the python on the cars, they were transformed in the car exploded, but there were not explosions ... wtf?
my mates & me played a lot of wars now, and we can say, that the damage is now like cod 4 promod, thats not ok , cause this is BO,
It should be, for example
Headshot: 2 hits
upper & lower body 3-5
arms & legs : 4-5

thats like ranked BO, and in that way it should stay.

we saw that u can kill with 2 shots in the foot, and that sucks

Of course some of u guys would like to say" are u fu**** up?"

NO, this is Black Ops, if u want less damage go play cod 4 promod.
(07-15-2011, 20:50)poyastrol Wrote: [ -> ]hi,dont work this bind,need one similar
bind x "weapnext;wait 2;weapnext;"

That bind will be disallowed anyways, just learn to play without it.
i cant believe....IT WORKS!
but the strat mode doesnt work:-(
what should i do to make him work?
(07-16-2011, 20:00)DRUNKKZ3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2011, 20:50)poyastrol Wrote: [ -> ]hi,dont work this bind,need one similar
bind x "weapnext;wait 2;weapnext;"

That bind will be disallowed anyways, just learn to play without it.

WTF does this bind do ? Dont tell me its for weapenswitch ? Imean that clapping ..

If so i just say ROFLAwesome
a simple topic about xk_mode =>
you can put only one sniper per team is up for two aku eslmatch as there is in the Promod Call of Duty 4!

thank you for this mod! verry good job
(07-16-2011, 20:21)XxRan3xX Wrote: [ -> ]i cant believe....IT WORKS!
but the strat mode doesnt work:-(
what should i do to make him work?

/rcon xk_mode strat
/god

Best regards
BOMB sound is super loud maybe tone it down a bit. on some maps you can be on planting on A Site but defender on B can't tell what site is being planted or defused. Also why are all but 3 SMG's banned? I know cevo you can use all SMG's not sure about EU leagues But TWL and CEVO all are legal .
(07-16-2011, 22:44)tybr Wrote: [ -> ]WTF does this bind do ? Dont tell me its for weapenswitch ? Imean that clapping ..

If so i just say ROFLAwesome

Yes, that's cringe indeed Chicken