ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to load the mod?? I upload the mods via FireFTP or FIlezIlla but the server renames "black ops public" and inside the server there isn't any mod. I followed step by step the guide, I do not know what to do! Thanks
(06-24-2011, 17:38)finalsqualo Wrote: [ -> ]How to load the mod?? I upload the mods via FireFTP or FIlezIlla but the server renames "black ops public" and inside the server there isn't any mod. I followed step by step the guide, I do not know what to do! Thanks

In your GameServers admin panel, navigate to the Config section.

You'll notice a drop down list, select Server Command Line (commandline.txt) and click Update.

The form field below will update with Mods and Config File options.

In the Mods field, type the name of the mod you wish to run. and reboot the server try this
which config file???
Ready up is not working
I already tried that way, but the server name is changed to black ops public
ok found a important bug i think. when ure in strat time or just the beginning of a round u can change your class if u change it u can get weapon camos and !!! a sec. flash grenade !!! pls fix that
Some things about your "promod". I kinda like it, but theres too many useless things, even pros won't play with such a graphics.
240 ammo in AK? TOOOO MUCH!
Remove ability to throw grenades and shoot in strat time, you can throw 10 smoke grenades on it...
remove slient walking in crouch and add silent walk when ADS

and the bomb is so bugged, its not loud enough, when ur in the Trop spawn on firing range u wont hear when somebody is planting A and its bullshit. ogirinal bomb sounds were better...
Sometimes i get a +55 when i make a killBig Grin
Not on the scoreboard though, just ingame.
Plz other or better sound for plant/defuse.
1 flash is also enoughCool

grtz
give link pls ver 2.2
If you have completed all the steps to get your mod to work and it is still not working, OR you have made changes to the mod and they are not working please see this link - http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Temp-Mod-Fix.html
No link? Huh

BTW: Great to see you and Eek working together! Big Grin