ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-15-2011, 12:32)MrFantasy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, i have a problem with the mod... Here's the screenshot
http://i53.tinypic.com/2dnyg7.jpg

I know that the problem is in the cfg but, i would like to continue to use my cfg.. Can you fix this plz?

dear MrFantasy, i think, if uwant to play in a league ESL,Clanbase etc. youll have to go to max fps 250, i dont think any league will give permissions for 250+ fps
REDUCE WEAPON DAMAGE ITS LIKE A FUCKING HARDCORE GAME !
(07-16-2011, 00:08)hadar1997 Wrote: [ -> ]REDUCE WEAPON DAMAGE ITS LIKE A FUCKING HARDCORE GAME !

not
(07-16-2011, 00:08)hadar1997 Wrote: [ -> ]REDUCE WEAPON DAMAGE ITS LIKE A FUCKING HARDCORE GAME !

weapon dmg is perfect now if u dont like it play an other mod or game
Weapon dmg is really fine.
but,Please save fovscale..

Can you add ready-up system in public mode??
"Can you add ready-up system in public mode??"

for what? it doesnt make any sense!
In ready mode, points are counted up and start the round not reset to zero, then I must almost always make a fast restart.
Please fix.
And please insert the original Plant Sound again, it sounds like a cheap video game.
(07-16-2011, 10:07)ulli_123 Wrote: [ -> ]In ready mode, points are counted up and start the round not reset to zero, then I must almost always make a fast restart.
Please fix.
And please insert the original Plant Sound again, it sounds like a cheap video game.

the original sound is just the opening from the case. i find the actual sound pretty good. you can hear it but u also can fake a defuse.
I'd love to have the old CoD plant/defuse sound back! I'm sure many here would like to see it added. Thanks in advance
(07-16-2011, 12:01)daZza Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to have the old CoD plant/defuse sound back! I'm sure many here would like to see it added. Thanks in advance

yea , cod2 defuse rules.