ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-22-2011, 14:41)koil Wrote: [ -> ]Keybinding is possible...

Just add something like this under your menu def somewhere so it awaits this key response while open..

Code:
//what key we are waiting on..
execKey "1" {

//what response we want to give
ScriptMenuResponse "menuresponsename"

//play a menu sound on key stroke
play uin_navigation_menu_lg_open
}

So when the user hits 1 or what ever key you assign, it does the scriptmenuresponse and does what ever your response is.. add me if you dont understand.

STEAM: 5zer0 - dont use old one no more.

lol, I know that thank you. I was going to use that for a quickmessage menu.
By binding I mean pressing a key to quickly setup a certain class even while playing.
oh right, well it would work the same way as quick message binds.. just make an invisible menu with keybind strokes attached.. maybe use F1 - F12... or just add them to the hud.menu file where you changed the dvar settings for users..
(07-22-2011, 10:49)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2011, 10:08)sh@de Wrote: [ -> ]Love the Mod only 2 real gripes from me personally
1. Think Sniping is way over powered and to easy, i am not pro skilled player and i play for fun but think that sniping has got to easy for the sniper.

2. Please Bring back cod 4 Type bomb Plant Noise or even the default one

keep up the good work Smile

1. Sniping isn't too easy, you can ask anyone

2. It is impossible for now adding custom sounds into the game, and the default plant/defuse sound is poor and inaccurate.

3. As you said it your self, you play for fun and you may not be a competitive player which is why you find these too things a little bit odd (:

Thank you.

i wont to be inconsistent with you XeroK, but sniping is overpowered, as i said some posts before, it hits to hard, in a match against some very got snipers ur unaible to kill him, cause hes firing in jump, or at run, he can kill u randomly with 1 hit, thats a way to overpowered, in the ESL 3vs3 xkmod cup this was 1 hot topic in the discussion.
(07-22-2011, 15:02)trcjoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2011, 10:08)sh@de Wrote: [ -> ]Love the Mod only 2 real gripes from me personally
1. Think Sniping is way over powered and to easy, i am not pro skilled player and i play for fun but think that sniping has got to easy for the sniper.

2. It is impossible for now adding custom sounds into the game, and the default plant/defuse sound is poor and inaccurate.

3. As you said it your self, you play for fun and you may not be a competitive player which is why you find these too things a little bit odd (:

Thank you.

i wont to be inconsistent with you XeroK, but sniping is overpowered, as i said some posts before, it hits to hard, in a match against some very got snipers ur unaible to kill him, cause hes firing in jump, or at run, he can kill u randomly with 1 hit, thats a way to overpowered, in the ESL 3vs3 xkmod cup this was 1 hot topic in the discussion.

Get skill then, this is mod for competitive, if you cry, go and train the scope, and kill your enemy in the same way, if you cant do this, go on pub.

Thank you.

A sniper rifle is supposed to kill its target in one hit. The sniper is set to do 441 damage everywhere except the limbs (legs and arms) where it will inflict 98 damage. The day killing with a L96A1 under xKMod is random, call me, I'll try sniping again, because I'm personally really really bad at sniping at the moment even under the mod (:
The scope is simply buffed so that people using it stand a higher chance against MGs or SMGs. Also XeroK something you could try is to remove the crosshair when the scope is equipped, just to balance it out.
If the democlient and demos works as well the mod will be nice.
Did you thought about Timeout call ? In ESL has every team one timeout call. If you can that bring into the mod it will easier to control it in the match.
hey

today 2.8? or tomororw?
(07-22-2011, 17:30)pL43rZ Wrote: [ -> ]hey

today 2.8? or tomororw?

He said that he was going to make this a major release since he's integrating a lot of new features such as a revamped class selection menu, a much more refined dvar blocker, and a brand new refined hud. Also a bunch of bugs are going to be fixed in this release from what I've been told.

-Pyroh da Secretary
(07-22-2011, 15:33)XeroK Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you.

A sniper rifle is supposed to kill its target in one hit. The sniper is set to do 441 damage everywhere except the limbs (legs and arms) where it will inflict 98 damage. The day killing with a L96A1 under xKMod is random, call me, I'll try sniping again, because I'm personally really really bad at sniping at the moment even under the mod (:

Yea ur right aimed with the scopeglass its ok, but maybe u can higher the spray area if its possible if ur not aimin