ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-09-2011, 18:37)mcgiver93 Wrote: [ -> ]yes. how can we get ready the democlient?

rcon kick democlient
(07-09-2011, 22:03)zlol Wrote: [ -> ]weapon balance is fine, wallbang damage is fine, remove hitmarkers and no one will whine anymore...

Wallbang hitmarkes are removed since 2.6
(07-09-2011, 21:48)eMzy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Xerok. Why do not you fix a simple mistake .. not defenSe, and defenCe. Just asking you to try to make the selection of weapons. Thx.

http://www.englishforums.com/English/Def...m/post.htm
hey dud , it's like im playin hardcore...
Can you please take two pure DLC
the weapons are way too strong i like that they are stronger than the shit before but thats just insane 2 bullets with every weapon on 20m thats just insane. make a seperate hardcore mod if u want but u should lower the bullet damage of the regular pro mod
(07-09-2011, 22:03)zlol Wrote: [ -> ]weapon balance is fine, wallbang damage is fine, remove hitmarkers and no one will whine anymore...

why remove hitmarkers? LQL
just fix the weapon dmg
(07-09-2011, 23:43)fintan Wrote: [ -> ]

just fix the weapon dmg

SIGN weap dmg is too high i want to play promod not hardcore =/
on strat mode there is a issue

when you throw a gernade and you are following it you get killed halfway threw your throw(while your up in the air).happens alot

i can fix it by simply enabling godmode via /god in consol. seams like the strat mode should just enable godmode so i dont have too.

thanks, and good work!
(07-09-2011, 23:43)fintan Wrote: [ -> ]

why remove hitmarkers? LQL
just fix the weapon dmg

Removing hitmarkers will balance the damage aswell, since people won't really know if they hit something