ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
let menu, and make a good gameplay, this is fucking hardcore, lows mod with 2.6...
(07-13-2011, 22:28)Ray_Dukux Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, i think i must made a mistake, because when i type xk_mode "something" i've got an "unknown command" error !!! In the console or by steam rcon. I've looked on this forum, many things, but not about my problem.

thanks for help !!!

Ur command should look like "/rcon xk_mode eslmatch" without the" instead of eslmatch u can choose "public" or "cbmatch"
Anything i type after xk_mode, its' no matter because alway unknown command. But i really think i've made mistake. Clients don't download any file !!!
How to get the server to run on xKMod i have try anything but no result..

I must do something wrong..

MVH Dj Mollet
(07-13-2011, 23:44)Ray_Dukux Wrote: [ -> ]Anything i type after xk_mode, its' no matter because alway unknown command. But i really think i've made mistake. Clients don't download any file !!!

You have to put "rcon" in front of "xk_mode"

Like that

Code:
rcon xk_mode eslmatch
rcon xk_mode cbmatch
rcon xk_mode cevomatch
xKmod is going to 25 rounds total even when the server.cfg is set to 12 And how to i turn in game chat on?
please add "camouflage" and "emblem" to class menu,
and add detail image with class menu like CoD4 promod.
Make sure you STOP your server before you upload anything to your FTP.

stop the server,wipe the ftp,resync,wait ,view files on the link on the gs.com panel , upload files again, wait, resync,wait,view files,u have to have 4 files under mp_xkm26/, and change the commandline.txt to mp_xkm26 and server.cfg on config file, now Restart server

(07-14-2011, 00:06)DjMollet Wrote: [ -> ]How to get the server to run on xKMod i have try anything but no result..

I must do something wrong..

MVH Dj Mollet

(07-14-2011, 04:37)might1022 Wrote: [ -> ]please add "camouflage" and "emblem" to class menu,
and add detail image with class menu like CoD4 promod.

Quote him if you can, add camo Big Grin
Hope you can unlock those cvars. I have my cfg with those parameters...
Quote:seta cg_hudDamageDirectionalIconTime "3000"
seta cg_hudDamageIconHeight "300"
seta cg_hudDamageIconInScope "0"
seta cg_hudDamageIconOffset "10"
seta cg_hudDamageIconTime "4000"
seta cg_hudDamageIconWidth "4"

... but the cfg for the mod forces them to...
Quote:seta cg_hudDamageDirectionalIconTime "3000"
seta cg_hudDamageIconHeight "64"
seta cg_hudDamageIconInScope "0"
seta cg_hudDamageIconOffset "10"
seta cg_hudDamageIconTime "4000"
seta cg_hudDamageIconWidth "128"

Thanks for ur time.