ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

two questions, hoping that they've not already been asked. Using the search function on the thread anyway i didn't found anything so...

1) when i'm trying to watch a demo on the live 1 of the xkmod i display a message:
"dvar blocker z_near has to be set to 3"
How can i fix this problem?

2) There's a Nade training project of the xkmod like the one in the cod4 pro mod?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
(08-27-2011, 12:55)FFL Wrote: [ -> ]2) There's a Nade training project of the xkmod like the one in the cod4 pro mod?
\rcon xk_mode strat
\rcon god

Anyone know how to put a mod to your server?
and download?
Why the esl xkmod can not be downloaded?

Help pls
(08-28-2011, 12:04)Raul69 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know how to put a mod to your server?
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Blac...xkmod.html

(08-28-2011, 12:04)Raul69 Wrote: [ -> ]Why the esl xkmod can not be downloaded?

There is a command inside the mod to access ESL mode.

Remove dead bodies, please? Smile
(08-29-2011, 17:38)ramires Wrote: [ -> ]Remove dead bodies, please? Smile

I've said that idea before, too the only responses I got were from people that think it's a "tactical" aspect of the game which should be kept in the game. Allowing players to hide inside bodies will not help gameplay.

Also I wonder what's going on with this mod, seems like development is relatively inactive atm. Oh well I understand if breaks are needed, it's not like Xerok and Met get paid to do this. Keep up the good work Big Grin
(08-29-2011, 18:51)Pyroh Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2011, 17:38)ramires Wrote: [ -> ]Remove dead bodies, please? Smile

I've said that idea before, too the only responses I got were from people that think it's a "tactical" aspect of the game which should be kept in the game. Allowing players to hide inside bodies will not help gameplay.

Also I wonder what's going on with this mod, seems like development is relatively inactive atm. Oh well I understand if breaks are needed, it's not like Xerok and Met get paid to do this. Keep up the good work Big Grin

As if Xerok has to do anything.. he just steals scripts.
We ve tested the 1.0 this night and it feel very good !! Just for the hardcore mod, there is no way to make it "harder" ?? The shoots don't kill enought !!! And changing max health do not work on this version....

Thank you !
(08-12-2011, 00:32)j6k4 Wrote: [ -> ]hey big up for the great work with xkmod so far!

any chance you could add more snipers and smgs?

for example you would give the additional scopes the viewkick, centerspeed and rate of fire values of L96
and the other smgs the simmilar values to mp5k, ak74u etc so their balanced and nice.

why? well, its not needed but it will always be nice to have more weapons to choose from.

like style and variety.

just my suggestion. thanks

Well, whats about that idea? I like it Smile

And the idea from Pyroh "integrate the knife as a separate weapon" is good too, I think Exclamation
(08-12-2011, 00:32)j6k4 Wrote: [ -> ]And the idea from Pyroh "integrate the knife as a separate weapon" is good too, I think Exclamation

NO this is one of the most stupid ideas ever !!!

are you completly nuts and insane? the knife is yet for realy quick close combat kills when you're out of ammo and need to reload, or the enemy is right in front of you. switching weap lasts 4ever in such moments so you don't have any time to pull out the knife first.

when you got knifed often think about your playstyle. in real ladderwars there are only 1 knife kill in all 4 rounds together. thats not much.

when talking about integration of weapons, think about putting the deagle from mw1 into bo. that would be great !!! also the sniper needs to be fixed. at the moment sniper is a gamble of luck, because hitmarkers in body suxx. sometimes you do 414dmg to arms and legs, sometimes 98dmg to upper and lower body. this has nothing to do with skill. when you can aim in the body or head it should kill, but if you only hit arms or legs 98dmg is fine. this would make the sniper more skill scaleable and get rid of the lucky hitmarkers in body!

setting up the good performance hints from the users here would be great too =)