ItsMods

Full Version: xKMod LIVE v1.1 - Final Release | Competitive Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i upload a "server.cfg" with "public" command works fine but i do it whit "xkmatch" command dont show "Prematch period" for pressing F, the match beggins in 6 second.

what are i doing wrong ??

thanks
How do i edit a .ff file now? Before i just used to change the GSC Files, but now its in a Fastfile.
there is a bug involving dedicated + custom servers cfgs , i can't set round time, bomb time, etc. the mod ignores any dvar that is present on xkmod.gsc

//sd cevo rules

scr_sd_bombtimer "55"
scr_sd_defusetime "7"
scr_sd_multibomb "0"
scr_sd_numlives "1"
scr_sd_planttime "5"
scr_sd_playerrespawndelay "0"
scr_sd_roundlimit "0"
scr_sd_roundswitch "6"
scr_sd_scorelimit "13"
scr_sd_timelimit "1.5"
scr_sd_waverespawndelay "0"

i type this on my cfg, but it doesn't change , because they already are in the mod file overwriting any new cfg.

you can fix this removing the dvars involving server gamemode changes on your mod.

ps: 2.3 is awesome.
I want to set the following items:
scr_sd_defusetime
scr_sd_roundlimit
scr_sd_roundswitch
scr_sd_scorelimit
scr_sd_timelimit
g_allowvote

thx
I need Weapon Restriction !

mabye you can include custom weapon restriction .

ReasoN:

In ESL.EU

Famas, AUG not allowed...
--------------------------------------
i Have in 2.1 restricted....

From ---> to weapon....
Aug -> AK47
Famas -> AK47
G11 -> AK47
HK21 -> AK47
Python_speed_mp -> Python_mp

----------------------------------------------

Bombcase will next time removed again ?

I can't get this mod to work in the match mode. I change it in the server config and exec it but it stays public. I know the config is working because changing the name in the config changes the server name. Any thoughts?
(06-29-2011, 07:34)Kubi Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get this mod to work in the match mode. I change it in the server config and exec it but it stays public. I know the config is working because changing the name in the config changes the server name. Any thoughts?

same here , also if i put sd in gametype on server.cfg server wont even start
(06-29-2011, 07:37)achille5zz Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2011, 07:34)Kubi Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get this mod to work in the match mode. I change it in the server config and exec it but it stays public. I know the config is working because changing the name in the config changes the server name. Any thoughts?

same here , also if i put sd in gametype on server.cfg server wont even start

Same here...

xk_mode "public" = works
xk_mode "xkmatch" = doesnt work
I do not get to run the custom config, xk private mode does not work
you should just make a command to switch to public \ xkmatch \ nadetraining

/rcon xk_mode xkmatch. instead of everytime u change something u have to resync the files to gameserver.

other than that.. wonderful job.